[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hold the door >Hodor >People think this is clever writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>Hold the door
>Hodor
>People think this is clever writing and epicly mind blowing

What the fuck is wrong with people? This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on TV
>>
Stay in the quarantine thread you kicked and screamed for you disgusting pleb
>>
Ots not a twist you dunce it wad a tragic send off for a beloved character that also forshadows the destructive power of brans abilities.

He basically lobotomized a functioning member of society into revolving his exisyemce around a single purpose to help bran in a minor way. If it happened once it coyld happen again
>>
>>79460552
It's pretty cool. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>79460552
>watch the episode with german dubbing
>Halt das Tor
>Haltor
>Hodor
>>
>>79460890
Haha kek
>>
>>79460890
>watch the episode with Finnish dubbing
>Vittu perkele sauna
>Vittuuuuh voi vittu
>Saatnan paska
>>
>>79460890
Countries who dub every fucking thing should be nuked.

This one time I went to Germany and I couldn't even watch tv because you faggots are too retarded to read subtitles.

Seriously, why do you do this? Making dubs requires multiple voice actors while subs only requires a single person who speaks both languages. It never fucking sounds good either.

If I were German I would kill myself desu.
>>
it was awful. what do you expect from this garbage though? they started pandering to female audience and it shows. after the how horribly comical the red wedding was shot and directed i realized this show was doomed
>>
Hodor meant his last words to bran to be
"Remember to settle my estate and file my death taxes on my earnings before the end of the fiscal year."
>>
>>79461008
chill, in a few years everything will be in arabic anyway so no need to get mad
>>
it will also be in the books, it is martin's idea.
>>
>>79460890
>Watch the episode with Spanish dubbing because gf is retarded
>Sujeta la puerta!
>Sujerta!
>Hodor!
>>
>>79461089
kek
>>
>>79460552
Why did they even feel the need to come up with some epic backstory plot twist for it? Fucking normies ruin all tv-shows when they are catered to.
>>
>people actually CRIED over this
>in PUBLIC
so fucking stupid
>>
>>79460552

Why does everything even a person's name have to have super deep meaning for you underage retards that think you are actually mature?
>>
>>79460552
>/tv/ will defend this shit
this place is full of normies what happened
>>
>>79461367
>>79461329
hey reddit
>>
>>79461402
what year did you start browsing /tv/? also don't use normie if you want actual locals to believe you're not part of the problem, normalfag
>>
>>79461367
It's actually the opposite. I don't give a shit about a character's name's origin.
>>
>>79460552
What was is tax policy?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.