[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a lets give inception a maximum dosage of steroids episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1849.jpg (127KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1849.jpg
127KB, 691x1024px
>its a lets give inception a maximum dosage of steroids episode

Why is MCU such a hack?
>>
This isn't even inception on steroids. If anything it's watered down.
>>
Some of the visuals was literally the stuff you see on psychedelics.
Other than that I'd consider it a wasted potential because of how much action was in there. There is no room to breathe and take in the atmosphere, just constant running and shouting and fighting... The way Strange defeats Dormammu with acid time loop (those things could break anyona ffs) was great though.
Afterwards I've watched the Ant-Man and I was surprised how good it was in comparison. Ant-Man just had much more substance. Shame Ed Wright had no chance to finish the project.
>>
It's got nothing to do with inception other than they used the same CG pipeline to do the "mirror world" effect.

It's like matrix bullet time. It's a meme.
>>
>>79459974

>ripping off the thing that ripped off dr strange to begin with
>>
>>79460198
Ant-Man is still the best MCU movie for me as it truly does has substance and is paced wonderfully.

No idea how Dr Strange got such a higher rating and praise, its average at best, heck, its below average. The wasted potential stares you in the face every minute and honestly it wasn't fair to Cummberbatch whos now a seasoned and respected actor (Right up there with Hugh Laurie) putting him through this was a wrong move. Could have been the right move if the studios knew what the hell they were trying to do with this movie
>>
>>79459974

It's another episode of my universe is shit so I'll try to smear the competing universe
>>
>>79459974
>not knowing dr.strange did the inception shit in the 70's
sure is pleb in here
>>
>>79459974

I never understood Inception; should i watch this?
>>
>>79461409
this has nothing ot do with inception. its just a bald women, some alien looking guy with broken fingers and special effects.
>>
Fucking morons talking about "wasted potential".

Doctor Strange introduced the idea of an INFINITE amount of dimensions to the MCU.

It might come in handy in a future Marvel movie like, I don't know, the upcoming INFINITY War maybe? Fucking retards.
>>
>>79461637
It was painfully formulaic, the costumes were bland and videogamey, the magic was boring, it only ever dared to get interesting near the end, but by then who fucking cares. Strange's outfit looked good I guess.
>>
>>79460827
>Ant-Man is still the best MCU movie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
As shitty as warcraft was...it handled the magic aspect, the look and feel of it, ten times better than strange. As another anon said, it was full and boring. We can you use magic! Let's make weapons and melee!!
>>
>>79459974
Watched half of this movie last night and got bored and shut it off. Usual Marvel formula. The first half (origin story) is the most interesting part, and then when he gets his powers it becomes a bore. I didn't see this in theatres and I will never see another Marvel movie in theatres.
>>
File: 1486256706119.jpg (152KB, 1016x950px) Image search: [Google]
1486256706119.jpg
152KB, 1016x950px
>>79459974
nah I liked this movie, you can fuck right off contrarian man
>>
>>79462232
I bet you also laughed hysterically at the beyonce eminem jokes.

Go to sleep kiddo.
>>
shit movie

mcu can make decent well paced self contained movies like antman or the first thor, which werent great but at least explored different things well enough to feel different

this was a total waste of potential, the whole mystical aspect you expect is totaly rushed through, in fact everything in the movie is rushed through
>>
this was better than inception
>>
>its strange
>maybe..who am i to judge?

this was legit funny tho.รถ
>>
You're just getting burnt out on capekino. We all are. It'll crash soon.
>>
>>79460129
Op, like most plebs these days, can't conceive of anything past visual spectacle.
>>
>Dormamu literally never came up with the idea to torture Stranger for an eternity
You can have your bullshit time magic, but you're bound to crack eventually.
>>
The VFX were spectacular.
>>
Underutilizing my main man Mads ought to be a crime against humanity at this point.
>>
I just marathoned this movie yesterday, and here's what bothers me.

>Ancient one or whatever the fuck she was called shows the Doc his soul and whatever
>gives him tea
>explains to him he's been living in ignorance his entire life
>''teach me''
>''no''
>kicks him out so he can live like a cripple for the rest of his life
>only lets him back inside after black guy convinces her
What a cunt.

Also
>''IVE COME TO BARGAIN''
>somehow a human has more patience than a being that devours entire fucking universes and has probably lived for eons

Also
>lame Marvel quips that felt forced and unnatural
>>
File: 1486248674138.jpg (33KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486248674138.jpg
33KB, 750x750px
>>79463485
>Implying he's your main anything
You daffy cunt.
>>
>>79463559
He's my main man and your mother is my main semen receptacle you witty little shit.
>>
>>79463693
I'm glad you acknowledge my comedic prowess.
I will not return the favor.
>>
>>79463826
Whatever helps you accept the fact that i'm your biological father.
>>
It was alright. Special Effects were good, and I like how Strange defeated the villain. McAdams and Mikkelsin were wasted though.
>>
>>79463857
Thanks dad.
>>
>>79459974
How is it Inception? What's Inceptiony about it?
>>
>>79459974
Wait what happened that is causing DC fans to lash out at Dr Strange? Did Justice League get released early or something?
>>
Last Airbender + The Matrix + Star Wars + Iron Man + Batman + Inception

Nice movie tho.
>>
>>79463557

>I just marathoned this movie yesterday, and here's what bothers me.
>Ancient one or whatever the fuck she was called shows the Doc his soul and whatever
>gives him tea
>explains to him he's been living in ignorance his entire life
>''teach me''
>''no''
>kicks him out so he can live like a cripple for the rest of his life
>only lets him back inside after black guy convinces her
>What a cunt.

Yes, but that's not abnormal behaviour.

>''IVE COME TO BARGAIN''
>somehow a human has more patience than a being that devours entire fucking universes and has probably lived for eons

Of course, dormamu didn't know time, he lived outside time (which is a brainfuck ) he didn't know patience, of course a human will have more. Beside, Strange had the fate of the entire world on his shoulders, dormamu just wanted to eat, so of course strange will have more patience. And more, dormamu, as you said, is a powerful being that always gets what he wants, of course he will have less patience. That's what happens when you don't think.
>>
>>79462724
I laughed at most of the jokes.

What is it like to not enjoy things anymore anon? Is it fun being "too good" to laugh at things?
>>
>>79462964
Because Mads is kino.
>>
File: wallhaven-458660.jpg (2MB, 3840x2400px)
wallhaven-458660.jpg
2MB, 3840x2400px
I enjoyed it OP. I thought it was great for a capeshit. Cumberbatch, Ejiofor, Swinton, and Mikkelsen are all great actors and the SFX were totally psychedelic. Was rad.

Anyone who doesn't like it just hates fun. I'm not sure what you would expect from a Marvel movie other than quirks and action.
>>
>>79465238
>great for a capeshit
This is the problem with it though.
It's a comic book adaptation for people who either don't like or only pretend to like the actual comics and characters.
>>
>Humor was bad
>Strange was just another quipping straight male who loves music
>main villain was underdeveloped and nonthreatening, also makes that dumb Mr. Doctor quote which makes him seem like a complete idiot
It's definitely better than half of the capeshit we've gotten the last few years but it's still capeshit
>>
Strange was an alright character, It was visually impressive, Solid acting all around, generic cape comic origin story though
>>
>>79465459
>It's a comic book adaptation for people who either don't like or only pretend to like the actual comics and characters.

That is literally cape shit. Cape shit isn't for the comic book fans. Anytime they try to make a show for the "fans" and try to elevate it beyond what it is (mediocre stories to entertain children or emotionally stunted adults) results in movies like, well look at all of DC.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.