[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DID >SHE >SUCK >YOUR >DICK >"just a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: dssyd.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dssyd.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
>DID
>SHE
>SUCK
>YOUR
>DICK
>"just a little bit"

was marty a cuck?
>>
Literally.
>>
yes but not because of that, she wasnt his wife
>>
What was the whole "mowing lawn" thing about? I never got it, was it a metaphor for Rust being the killer of religion and religion being the grass?
>>
>blaming the guy
he deserved everything that was coming to him
>>
>>79455878

Literally me - the character
>>
>>79456132
It's symbolic of the fact that Rust (and the case) was taking over Marty's entire life, Rust was literally doing things Marty should have been doing for himself such as mowing his lawn.
>>
>>79456132
He's threatened by a better man spending time with his wife. Dude's insecure.
>>
>>79455878
she just really likes big dicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGNCyNXCtw
>>
>>79456132
Marty = out dicking bimbos, Rust = doing the things he should be doing. Marty gets threatened (because he's a cheater, so he assumes Rust would cuck him the way Marty cucks others). "Muh lawn"
>>
>>79456249
>>79456267
>>79456468
You guys are retarded, please stop posting your silly headcannon
>>
>>79456468

Marty was a horribly insecure dude. He couldn't get over the idea of another guy touching a woman he considered his. It's why he flips out in OPs scene and why his wife cheating was enough to get him to leave.

Possibly the most beta male ever.
>>
>>79456132
There is literally an idiom 'cutting another mans grass' its not exactly subtle.
>>
>>79456525
>his wife cheating was enough to get him to leave
yes yes, forgive your wife's treason
>>
>>79456525
>insecure

bad men keep other bad men from the door
>>
>>79456596
should his wife forgive his treason then?
>>
>>79456596
She forgave his multiple treasons. What she did to rust was pretty bad though.
>>
>>79455878
Yes, his wife cucked him with Rust, but Marty was cucking her all the time, so it's complicated.
>>
>>79456678
yeah but she only wanted to hurt Morty
>>
>>79456678
Haha, yeah, Rust was just a victim. Dindu nothin, just came into her pussy, well, it happens, you know.
>>
>>79456739

Just a little bit.
>>
>>79455878
both Rust & Marty were obsessive

Rust was with the job
Marty was with women
>>
>>79456132
you're being retarded on purpose, right?
>>
File: murph.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
murph.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>itt: pathetic attemps from /tv/ to understand kino
>>
>>79456193
>not blaming the guy too
"Sorry man, your wife wanted to suck my balls! I didn't want to, but I'm a hot-blooded male, bro!"
>>
>>79457886
That wasn't his wife though.
>>
>>79455878
I lol'd hard when i heard him say that. Tried to imagine her actually sucking his dick "just a little bit"..
>>
>>79455878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyiwD0lbunc
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.