[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movie is great and all, but why couldn't they get actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: John_Wick_TeaserPoster.jpg (36KB, 280x420px) Image search: [Google]
John_Wick_TeaserPoster.jpg
36KB, 280x420px
The movie is great and all, but why couldn't they get actual Russian actors who can speak Russian?
>>
>>79454216
They might've had a parking accident.
>>
You can't get actual Russians to play Russian villains. That's an unwritten rule in American Action Films because racism. You get English or preferably Swedish actors and depending on the humor level of the movie you tell them to either do a hammy Russian accent or a very hammy Russian accent.
>>
all the russians had already been hired by the trump campaign
>>
>>79454338
I dont get it.
I am Russian and I dont mind Russian villains, but the fake Russian accent really triggers me
>>
>>79454403
I don't know. Russian actors may be hard to get. Any Russian character I've seen in a American film has always been an English or Swedish actor.
>>
>>79454216
It's not even that. You can get over them speaking shitty Russian, but when the son started singing some Kalinka Malinka shit in the jacuzzi, I had to pause and walk around the room for a few minutes.
I still enjoyed the movie though.
>>
>>79454461
Is the son a full-blood Russian though, or is he a American-Russian half-blood?
>>
>>79454216
>american film
>made in america
>sanctioned by american film actors guild
>hiring russians
wew lad
>>
>>79454746
Brighton Beach is a fucking piece of soviet union that landed in us. Some people there don't even know English. It's not like you don't have actors with Russian background, that can speak the language at lest not sounding like a "kharasho vodka" burgerman
>>
>>79454216
Who even cares about snowniggers? Their lines could easily be simplified to "Matrioshka, syka syka, vodka is good, Putin is best, motha rusha strong". And then John Wick shoots fucker in the face.
>>
>>79454817
That scum needs to be wiped off from the face of Earth, and you want them to get into movies.
Fuck off, Ivan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.