[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leah: Yo Yo Yiggady Yo. Juno MacGuff: I'm at suicide risk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: hamburgerphonejuno[1].jpg (37KB, 470x321px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgerphonejuno[1].jpg
37KB, 470x321px
Leah: Yo Yo Yiggady Yo.
Juno MacGuff: I'm at suicide risk.
Leah: Juno?
Juno MacGuff: No, it's Morgan Freeman. Do you have any bones that need collecting?
Leah: Only the one in my pants...
Juno MacGuff: I'm pregnant.
Leah: What? Honest to blog?
Juno MacGuff: Yeah. Yeah, it's Bleekers.
Leah: It's probably just a food baby. Did you have a big lunch?
Juno MacGuff: No, this is not a food baby all right? I've taken like three pregnancy tests, and I'm forshizz up the spout.
Leah: How did you even generate enough pee for three pregnancy tests? That's amazing...
Juno MacGuff: I don't know, I drank like, ten tons of Sunny D... Anyway dude, I'm telling you I'm pregnant and you're acting shockingly cavalier.
Leah: Is this for real? Like, for real for real?
Juno MacGuff: Unfortunately, yes.
Leah: Oh my GOD. Oh shit! Phuket, Thailand!
Juno MacGuff: There we go. That was kind of the emotion that I was searching for on the first take.

>this won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay over Michael Clayton, Lars and the Real Girl, and The Savages
>>
Jealous you're not as wiggity wiggity witty?
>>
>>79451591

Is this real dialogue? I've never seen and never will see this movie. But this seems exaggerated.
>>
>>79451638
Word for word.
>>
>>79451638
diablo cody thinks that teens talk like that
>>
>>79451638
The shitty dialogue ends here though
>>
Why didn't she just get an abortion?
>>
File: juno-pipe[1].jpg (425KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
juno-pipe[1].jpg
425KB, 1920x1200px
>>79451820
My favorite bands? oh a 3 way tie between The Stooges, Patti Smith, and The Clash.
>>
Remember seeing this when it came out, total garbage.
>>
>>79451852
>a teenager's shitty taste in music is bad dialogue
>>
File: daniel-clark[1].jpg (42KB, 732x407px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-clark[1].jpg
42KB, 732x407px
>>79451867
The funny thing is that Steve Rendazo secretly wants me. Jocks like him always want freaky girls. Girls with horn-rimmed glasses and vegan footwear and Goth makeup. Girls who play the cello and wear Converse All-Stars and want to be children's librarians when they grow up. Oh yeah, jocks eat that shit up. They just won't admit it, because they're supposed to be into perfect cheerleaders like Leah. Who, incidentally, is into teachers.
>>
Honestly, I'd rather listen to this than the film's soundtrack
>>
>>79451591
ymn have a hamburger phone
>>
>>79451591
I liked her in The Last of Us.
>>
>>79451892
Please, don't stop. Maybe some time you'll actually find another scene with genuinely bad dialogue
>>
>>79451820
ahahahha
have you even seen the flick?
>>
>>79451929
It's horrendous dialogue. The Academy gave Diablo Cody the Oscar because they thought it was a satirical look at teenagers. Then her acceptance speech proved them wrong.
>>
>>79451967
Not been to a forum lately? Teenagers are extremely obnoxious, especially those that try to be verbose without the self-awareness
>>
>>79452013
Forum = text

Dialogue = speaking

I hope you realize what an idiot you've been.
>>
>>79452060
The only difference in real life is the bullied kids don't speak so often so you forgot how dorky and retarded they are

I've met plenty of fucking idiots like Juno of both sexes. When they open up to you its like they think their life is a play
>>
>>79452138
that idiot happens to be the self-insert for the screenwriter.
>>
>>79451591
Jesus I forgot how shit this movie was.
>>
>Phuket, Thailand!
What?
>>
>>79451591
>Honest to blog
it was as cringy back then as it is now. I'm glad that Diablo Cody's career completely tanked. Other than the cringe dialogue, Juno was a good movie, though.
>>
>>79451929
diablo i need you to kill yourself
>>
>>79452490
His name is diablo, so people probably have been speaking to him like he's a retarded memebaby his whole life. He probably thinks that how people talk in everyday conversations.
>>
IT STARTS WITH A CHAIR
>>
Honestly I said so much dumb shit when I was a teenager.
This dialogue is obnoxious but I've known a lot of "art school" type girls in my life and senpai, they're obnoxious.
>>
cutesy hipsters were better than social justice hipsters. let's go back to that.
>>
>>79452609
this

I thought we had it bad, but goddamn, imagine being in high school now.
>>
>>79452490
Her career seems to be doing alright. Not living up to following off winning an Oscar for best writer with her first screenplay but still has constant work.
>>
>>79452458
Maybe because it sounds like fuck-it? I don't know man.
>>
>>79452534
Diablo Cody is a woman.
>>
>>79452609
Cant argue with that, i miss 2007 already..
>>
File: tumblr_lskdp7fgw51r42bs1o1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lskdp7fgw51r42bs1o1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x710px
Stop bullying Ellen right now.
>>
File: oranges.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oranges.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>79452609

this desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.