[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Once I called you brother >Once I thought the chance to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: rameses-moses.jpg (99KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
rameses-moses.jpg
99KB, 1278x720px
>Once I called you brother
>Once I thought the chance to make you laugh was all I ever wanted...

>And even now, I wish that God had chose another
>Serving as your foe on his behalf is the last thing that I wanted...

GOD THIS MOVIE IS SO FUCKING KINO

How the fuck did Dreamworks of all studios create such a masterpiece?
>>
>>79447815
WTF I don't remember this in the bible
>>
Fuck off millenial, only because you watched it as a kid it doesn't make it good
>>
The scene where the Israelites are crossing the Red Sea and you can see a whale swimming around was ridiculous
>>
>>79447815
MOSES

IM YHWH
>>
Best song from an animated movie coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NP-RsRGzVo
>>
>>79448193
did you read the extended directors cut?
>>
>>79448279
>whale
>>
>>79448279
It was a whale shark but yeah
>>
>>79448230
If you're not a millennial you're either so old it's sad that you're still here or too young to be here legally.
>>
It's so sad how you can truly see their chemistry and history together fall apart.
>>
>>79449249
This.

Also best Disney film tbqh.
>>
>>79449576
Nah, the film itself isn't that great.
>>
>>79449576
Would be kino if not for the gargoyles.
>>
>>79449761
if they would have made it clear that the gargoyles were quasi imagining friends because his mind was messed up, it would have been megakino
>>
>>79448230
Holy shit kill yourself you uncultured swine.
>>
>>79447815
its been my favorite movie since I was like 5. they were total bros before God had to get involved. so sad.
>>79448279
when moses is looking at the history inscribed on the wall and it ends with all the babies being thrown to the crocodiles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.