[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a non-meme thread about why this scene from MDE was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: zCy88UR.jpg (403KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zCy88UR.jpg
403KB, 1920x1080px
Can we get a non-meme thread about why this scene from MDE was powerful compared to how shit the rest of the show was?

Rip future of our collective generation, Nietzsche was right about everything. Impending endless wars between nihilism and authoritarianism coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
>>
File: spike.jpg (46KB, 979x441px) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
46KB, 979x441px
>>79446517
Link for those who haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I&t=153s
>>
>>79446545
Also

Original airing > Original intent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
>>
File: t fw.jpg (17KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
t fw.jpg
17KB, 300x379px
>no one paying attention to this thread centered around a scene whose main theme is how people do whatever they can to distract themselves from the rest of the world when it begins to go to shit
>a literal critique on peopl willingly ignoring warning signs to their own impending doom only to realize years later they never lived their lives and inevitably caused their own self destruction through willful ignorance is being ignored

Its too late isn't it?
>>
>>79446954
Hey, you brought MDE to my attention for the first time with this thread. New it existed but never paid any attention to it. I suppose that's something, one mind swayed.
>>
>>79446517
>Nietzsche
>nihilism
>>>>r/books
>>
>>79448178
>Talking about Kubrick doesn't lead people to talk about the Golden Mean and philisophy

>>>r/all
>>
>>79448440
He's saying you incorrectly labeled Nietzsche as a nihilist, but he was too triggered by the juxtaposition of "Nietzsche" and "nihilist" to read the rest of the post.
>>
>>79448731
>He's saying you incorrectly labeled Nietzsche as a nihilist

I didn't, i just assumed with the collective IQ of this place that he was complaining about me bringing up philosophy.

Plus, Nietszche did predict that there would be endless wars between nihilists and authoritarianism and anyone who hasn't read the "mensche thesis" knows what this means.

Too bad there has been nothing but memes posted so far.
>>
>>79449071
That's exactly what I was saying. You were literally saying "Nietzsche wrote about nihilists," and he read it as "Nietzsche is a nihilist." Was defending your post, and reading comprehension.
>>
>>79449561
I know, wasn't attacking you either desu <3
>>
>>79446517
Literally was the only good skit on the show, and even this was pretty on the nose...
>>
>>79451485

yeah thank god it was canceled

just simply not up to snuff
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.