[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSY 0TA-ttMA This film is c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Meshes-of-the-Afternoon.jpg (299KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
Meshes-of-the-Afternoon.jpg
299KB, 1000x742px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSY0TA-ttMA

This film is concerned with the interior experiences of an individual. It does not record an event which could be witnessed by other persons. Rather, it reproduces the way in which the subconscious of an individual will develop, interpret and elaborate an apparently simple and casual incident into a critical emotional experience. Thoughts?
>>
What is this a television and film discussion? Do you know where you are?
>>
>>79441808

Yeah could I get a quick rundown on those two?
>>
>>79441808
nice tits
>>
>>79441808

DUDE SPEED LMAO
>>
File: makesmethink.png (91KB, 823x765px)
makesmethink.png
91KB, 823x765px
>>79441923
>>79441996
>>79442253
now compare this to reddit
>>
Bane?
>>
>>79441808
Deren's work is a great foil to the contemporary, mainstream works of the time. People tend to have a rather narrow perception of what they believe film making to be in the 1940s, and Deren really smashes those conceptions, while still being easily digestible to the average viewer.

Meshes in particular demonstrates how ahead of her time Deren was in both the nature of her films, as well as the technical aspect of filming as well. I'm always struck by how modern she frequently appears. She has almost a timeless look to her, quite different than the leading ladies of the time.
>>
bump

cmon be serious here uguys
>>
WHAT ARE SOME SHORT GUY KINOS

IM A SHORT GUY

RECOMMEND SOME KINOS FOR SHORT GUYS
>>
>>79442802

The Life and Death of 9413

Scorpio Rising

>>79442385

DUDE VITAMIN SHOTS LAMO
>>
>>79442385
>absolute cringefest
>look ma, im ''into film''
>babbys first critique

/tv/ 1 vs reddit 0
>>
what is with all the intro to film 101 threads over the last two days
>>
>>79442385
What a bunch of gibberish and garbage spewed into paragraphs.
>>
>>79442802
Willow
>>
>>79443939
Spring semester just started
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.