[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>audience howls with laughter Goddamn conduct yourselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Split-620.jpg (28KB, 620x285px) Image search: [Google]
Split-620.jpg
28KB, 620x285px
>audience howls with laughter

Goddamn conduct yourselves like mature adults.
>>
>>79441113

>why can't they be good little robots like me

Fuck you, Hedwig was hilarious.
>>
>>79441113
Make a thriller that doesn't make the audience laugh
>>
Like another anon stated in an old thread, I couldn't laugh at Hedwig since he represents the innocent boy that should have been if he'd not been abused.
>>
>>79441407

Fucking pussy.
>>
>>79441113
I went opening night and everyone was cracking up during the abduction scene. Shit was cash
>>
File: 1482346356173.png (318KB, 515x433px) Image search: [Google]
1482346356173.png
318KB, 515x433px
>mfw they laughed at him dressing like a woman

You think they wouldn't find it funny since its in all of the fucking trailers. Maybe its just me, but it wasn't funny at all.

these are the kind of people who cackled when Buffalo Bill did that creepy fucking dance.
>>
Is this movie good
>>
>>79442018
yes
>>
>go see special screening of exorcist
>audience laughs at vomit scene

Fuck you plebs
>>
>>79441113
Hedwig was funny just because of his hammy acting. That dubstep dance scene was the absolute peak of the movie
>>
I forgot was Barry with the horde or was he against the Beast plan? Also patricia best identity
>>
>>79441113
Context? I don't plan on watching this movie any time soon.
>>
>>79442745
Person with multiple identities kidnaps 3 women. Actually a villain/antagonist origin story without appearing too much capeshit
>>
>>79442018
no
>>
>>79441113
Maybe if the movie didn't suck I wouldn't be laughing you hack-fraud shammylam
>>
>>79441113
some review states that this character was actually funny
>>
>>79441113
you fucking shitlord, everyone in the theater with you had multiple identities and happened to have their 7-year-old personality take over at that exact moment
>>
>>79442018
maybe
>>
I liked the islamic professor personality.

Also arent the horde the good guys? Or was it just barry who sent the emails?
>>
>>79443040
Thanks anon.
>>
>>79442018
Not amazing, but definitely worth watching.
>>
I saw it opening night, the black teenagers behind me were laughing and saying very offensive homophobic slurs when Hedwig showed up for the first time.
I had to leave the theatre
>>
>>79441113

Actual memespewing bullshit aside, took the woman to see this tonight.

Hedwig was indeed fucking hilarious. That dance scene was the shit. That and the cheek-to-cheek "you might be pregnant now" shit.

The rest was a legit great flick. McAvoy showed some serious fucking skill in this, especially towards the end being able to bounce between dfiferent personalities/accents/mannerisms.

He also apparently took a page out of Hugh Jackman's Big Book o Gettin Fuckin Ripped because he's fucking jacked in the last third of the movie.

The nod towards "Unbreakable" at the end was a pretty good touch too.

8/10, would unironically recommend.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.