[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this MDE sketch to me? I just saw it on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1473108008248.png (552KB, 837x417px) Image search: [Google]
1473108008248.png
552KB, 837x417px
Can someone explain this MDE sketch to me? I just saw it on youtube randomly but I have no clue what it's supposed to be about. Is this some 2deep4you shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
>>
I don't think it has any deeper meaning. It's just lol silly wolf of wallstreet.
>>
>>/pol/
>>
>>79432638

That was just terrible.
>>
Just seemed to be taking the piss out of Ray Liotta/Scorsese glorification films
>>
Sjws triggered
>>
>>79432638
It is a kind of avant-garde abstract depiction of how a gambling addict views himself.
>>
He's saying traditional families are going "out the window."

It's contrasted with the single mom who smokes and drinks and doesn't take care of her child.
>>
Waiting for the tim and Eric corporate ass kissers to come in
>>
>>79432638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Wait people actually liked this?
>>
>>79432638
>I just saw it on youtube randomly
Sam you are a terrible liar. Buy an ad and quit shilling your failed show.
>>
>>79432638
Lol sooooooooo random hahaaa xdddd <3 it!
>>
>>79432864
That sketch was great though.
>>
>>79432694
>>79432776
Wait so, which interpretation is the correct one? Are they just parodying movies, or is there actually some message behind the video?
>>79432787
>>79432795
>>
>>79432929
let the mystery be
>>
>>79432638
>MDE
>2deep4you
>>
>>79432638
I think its just simply supposed to be a sketch about irresponsible fathers.

>hey kids, remember me?
>talks about gambling and money
>fucks up just a little bit (hits his knee on table) but it still sends him flying out of his house to his death and away from his kids forever

Wouldve worked better and made more sense if he was black
>>
>>79432929
>is there actually some message behind the video?
No, they basically just fuck around and pretend they're intelligent
>>
>>79433070
>dad comes home
>would have made more sense if he was black

No it wouldn't have.
>>
This isn't meant to be 2deep4u.

It is just a depiction of a deluded man going through a mid-life crisis with some liotta/scorsese thrown in plus the shock/novelty value of the stunt you see a lot of in MDE.

He thinks gambling makes him a special snowflake even though in reality he has accomplished nothing and is neglecting his family. You have probably met someone like this. Maybe it is not gambling, maybe it is a multi-level marketing scheme or something, they think they have found a way out of monotony but it is a complete fantasy.
>>
liotta/scorsese isn't just thrown in rather, the character believes he is like Henry Hill from goodfellas
>>
>>79432864
No that was terrible
>>
>>79433516
>>79432745
stick to rick and morty guy
>>
>>79433407
Whoa, that's a pretty interesting way to think about it. Pretty cool.
>>
>>79433407
This fits
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.