[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric, for our new movie we will give you a medium french fries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: UfaOkGrA-vE.jpg (71KB, 1213x807px) Image search: [Google]
UfaOkGrA-vE.jpg
71KB, 1213x807px
Eric, for our new movie we will give you a medium french fries and a gum sticker with a car
>>
File: 1401162901384.jpg (50KB, 560x862px) Image search: [Google]
1401162901384.jpg
50KB, 560x862px
I once met Eric Roberts in a shopping mall. I asked him what he was doing in there.

He said that he was filming his new movie there. I asked him where are the cameras and the crew.

He said "oh they are around". I turned and tried to look for the cameras, but when i turned back Eric had completely vanished.
>>
Last week I was in Hollywood and wanted to take a selfie when Eric Roberts suddenly approached me. At first he just stood there and looked at me for a few seconds before asking "hey there what are you filming?"
I told him I was just about to take a selfie.
He said "oh, no, that's not how you make a movie. you have to make a video then it's a film haha!"
"heh... yeah I think a normal selfie will do just fine. After al-"
"Nonsense! Here, let me set the scene so we can film a nice take. Do you know what a "take" is? It's a term professionals like me use in the Biz, Biz meaning the film business."
"I really can't right now I'm sor-"
"So we'll just put you here and I'll walk across the street. Don't forget to yell action and cut haha."
"O-okay... y-yeah.."
"What do you mean okay? We haven't discussed my fee yet."
"O-oh.. I d-"
"What you got in your pockets?"

At that point I just ran away.
>>
>set up camera to record paranormal activity while I'm sleeping
>watch footage next morning
>Eric Roberts shows up
>''Hello, I'm a ghost. boooooo. Don't worry, I've already paid myself for my work here.''
>find out he's taken an orange and two beers from the fridge
>>
When most people decide to pick a role model, they'll typically pick Ghandi, Martin Luther King, or heck even Hitler in some circles.

My role model is someone no one ever would even consider to pick. But he falls into the same paradigm as a good human being you would want to model yourself after.

He's credited with being one of the most hardworking people in his industry.
He has a huge passion in what he does.
He's the kind of guy that lives to work, never caring about the money that it's involved in anything he does.

He's the kind of guy that would take a job for a snickers bar and give back half a pack of skittles and tell his employer to keep the change.

His name is Eric Roberts.
>>
File: wtf.gif (459KB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
459KB, 200x158px
>>79427412
Had a similar experience actually
>Set up hidden camera in my room to secretly record me having sexuals with women
>Bring home this saucy liquored up whore I picked up in a bar
>Throw her on my bed and turn my camera on
>Start plowing ass like a polack plows snow with promises of beer and cigarettes upon completion
>Speakingofcompletion.jpg
>Call her a cab and send her ass home
>Throw some frozen tamales in the microwave and sit down to review the tape
>Everything looks good
>In fact my form looks excellent
>Long hard thrusts
>Just enough moaning
>The right amou.. wait what the fuck
>Suddenly Eric Roberts climbs out from underneath my bed
>He is just standing there watching intensely at me tearing ass
>Stands there for 5 minutes straight without moving
>Proceeds to climb back under the bed
>After I leave the room he climbs back out
>Goes through my wallet and takes out 4 dollars and 64 cents
>He looks disappointed
>Walks over to my night stand
>Unplugs my lamp
>Turns towards the camera and bows
>Then he exits out of my windows

I'm not even sure how he survived. I live on the 5th floor and there's no fire escape.
>>
File: 1440141741637.jpg (126KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1440141741637.jpg
126KB, 1092x1037px
>bet with my flatmates that we power through Eric Roberts's filmography in one go
>only short toilet breaks are allowed - leave the apartment and you lose
>the quitters have to suck everyone's cock
>that was two weeks ago
>we're still sitting here and watching Eric Roberts movies because nobody wants to suck a dick
>everything edible in the apartment is long gone
>nobody has gone out for groceries
>we drink water from the sink
>we've been living off deliveries for the past few days but money is running out
>nobody has been at work since we started
>rent is due
>we've been awake all the time as well
>Brad has stopped responding yesterday
I WANT TO DIE PLEASE HELP ME
>>
When I was visiting some friends in LA we ordered pizza. When it arrived I surprised to see Eric Roberts at the door with the pizza. I asked him why the hell he was delivering pizza and he said he was studying for a upcoming role.

It was weird because once I asked him that he got really nervous and wouldn't make eye contact with me. I gave him an extra large tip and went on with my day.

I check his filmography ever now and then but I can't find any recent movie with him playing a delivery boy, it must still be in post-production or something.
>>
>>79428507
Stop being a faggot and go suck some dick
>>
>>79425746
this isn't true
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.