[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the Joker a literal cuck? That scene added nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Some Kinda Suicide Squad.jpg (631KB, 1342x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Some Kinda Suicide Squad.jpg
631KB, 1342x1988px
Why was the Joker a literal cuck? That scene added nothing to the movie.
>>
>>79424611

The movie was a shitfest.
>>
You should've watched the extended version. You clearly missed the hidden symbolism in this scene
>>
>>79424611

>clearly shows how deranged and overprotective Joker is of Harley that he will interpret an offhand compliment as a threat to their relationship, which in term validates his desire to recover Harley from whoever kidnapped her

come on
>>
File: mpv-shot0113.jpg (25KB, 642x360px)
mpv-shot0113.jpg
25KB, 642x360px
Laying groundwork for years of cuck-kino. We're entering brave new territory.
>>
>>79424611
It was to show how far gone the liberal left is. It was a tribute to Sam Raimi's old superhero movies.
>>
>>79424611
Why was he memed about for saying "You don't want no beef?!" when all he was doing was mocking the beaner who originally said it?
>>
>>79424611
Whole thing was about making the dude uncomfortable and fucking with him for saying inappropriate shit about his woman.
>>
>>79424611

>That character added nothing to the movie.

Fixed that for you, friendo.
>>
>>79425190

Yeah that, its funny how the tards here can't even grasp that scene.

>I give you.. my woman!

Had he accepted the Joker would have killed him for trying to get with his woman, but he didn't.. so he got killed for disrespecting the Joker.

It was always about the other guy being in the lose/lose situation.
>>
>>79425190
>>79425738
These mental gymnastics are ridiculous. The Joker in SS was just a poorly conceived and poorly executed "young" take on the character. Studios do this shit all the time. 40-something "cool guys" with outdated scene haircuts listening to dubstep and drinking Monster like to think they get youth culture. Their geriatric bosses don't know the difference. Weird shit like this is the result.
>>
>>79425864

I never claimed it wasn't stupid, just that it was a mind game.

I would have preferred more of a Batman TAS kinda joker, not sure why they went with Edgy McFuckface.

Batfleck fucking up, overly edgy Joker. and slut Harley.

Just give up DC, you failed.
>>
>>79424686
non meme/autist answer obviously
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.