[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nerd culture is mainstream now. So when you use the word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lspgavo4oi1qzado8o1_500.gif (481KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lspgavo4oi1qzado8o1_500.gif
481KB, 500x230px
>Nerd culture is mainstream now. So when you use the word "nerd" derogatorily, that means you're the one that's out of the Zeitgeist.

What do you think? Was Ben right?
>>
>>79424130
What tv show is this? Tips fedora
>>
>>79424159
>tips bagina
loool
>>
>>79424130
>Zeitgeist

any serious use of this word is a red flag
>>
>>79424159

Parks and Rec

>>79424130

Yes Ben is right, thats why its so cringeworthy when girls say they are" such a nerd lol :3 "
>>
>>79424187
How so?
>>
>>79424130
Yes. The new term is "creep" or "neckbeard".
>>
I mean yeah
Fuck those comic book movies and shit

Sports are seen as the jock/normie thing yet I am sure most normies can name more superheroes than sportsmen.
>>
>>79424266
Because its German.
>>
The only time being called a nerd is a positive thing is if you're "just bee urself" tier handsome.
>>
File: 1485826466424.jpg (43KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485826466424.jpg
43KB, 500x432px
this is the show that dismissed rights for men in season 7 so its a noggin-massage
>>
>>79424306
So what? The Germans are our allies now.
>>
>>79424363
It was completely right though. Men's Rights is nothing.
>>
>>79424421
Always be careful around germans and non-Germans using german words.
>>
>>79424435
Stop being so vague, you sound like a fucking scarecrow.
>>
>>79424306
26% of the English language, and vast majority of the common words are of Germanic origin
>>
>>79424130
>Ben Wyatt
>shits on the Jackson LotR movies because of differences between them and the books
>loves GoT tho

ironic
>>
>>79425154
Not the anon you responded to, but germanic =/= german. The germans call themselve Deutsch and differentiate between that and germanische. It's only really english that erroneously puts the two in the same basked. Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are no less germanic than the germans. Shit, the germanic tribes (angles, saxons, amongst others) immigrated from northern Germany, Denmark and southern Sweden originally.

Zeitgeist is a perfectly fine word though.
>>
>>79425306
Migrated*, not immigrated.
>>
>>79425223
If anything that makes him a more realistic nerd. We are not consistent people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.