[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more overrated episode of classic simpsons than this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1455164556903.jpg (70KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1455164556903.jpg
70KB, 620x349px
Is there a more overrated episode of classic simpsons than this? Homer is a lazy piece of shit and yet we're supposed to sympathize with him because the new owners are foreigners
How can they even criticize Trump when they done much worse?
>>
>>79423940
Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!
>>
>>79423940
>How can they even criticize Trump when they done much worse?
wut?
Trump is real, Simpsons is fiction.
You're an obvious retard tryhard shitposter.
>>
>>79423940
the only thing I remember about that episode is the "Oooh the Germans" bit.
>>
it showed the good side of Mr. Burns, he employed fat dumb lazy mericans.
>>
>>79423969
He's saying that Homer in that episode espouses what Trump does irl.
>>
>>79423940
That's not how it is exactly.
It's presented more or less without a moralizing in favour of either side, just a comedic return to status quo for the main characters.
>>
>>79424005
You mean this episode which was released some 20~ ish years ago?
>>
>>79423977
how the fuck do you not remember Chocolate Land
>So uh we were talking about candy?
>THAT WAS TEN MINUTES AGO
>>
>>79424004
only homer is fired
everything fails inspection because its his job to monitor.
>>
>>79424082
I haven't watched the Simpsons in years, I remember the land of Chocolate bit, but it being in that episode is completely wiped from my mind.
>>
>>79423940
Is it overrated? I wasn't under the impression that it was regarded as one of the best episodes of classic Simpsons. Sure it's good but so is almost every episode in that seasons.

The main joke in the episode is that Homer's incompetence gets him both fired and rehired, and it works because of the presentation.
>>
>>79423940

>Trump

stop
>>
Was that the "...Kraftwerk" something episode? I thought it wasn't really funny except the land of chocolate scene
>>
I always liked the lesson Burns learns at the end
>What's the point of money when you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?
>>
>>79424024
yeah
they bash trump for something he said 15 years ago but when it's them it doesn't matter?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.