[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth seeing this? I have a 2D IMAX ticket that only cost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thelegobatman_trailer4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thelegobatman_trailer4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Is it worth seeing this? I have a 2D IMAX ticket that only cost me $2 but I had to turn off the Lego Movie about 1/3 in, it was awful.
>>
What was LEGO Gotham's tax policy?
>>
no go watch any disney film instead
>>
>>79422728
The very definition of a movie that tries too hard. Too many memes too. Not worth the 12 bucks
>>
>>79422728
lego movie was great though
>>
File: legos.png (343KB, 649x682px) Image search: [Google]
legos.png
343KB, 649x682px
>>79422728
>>
>>79422728

how did you not like the lego movie?

I hate kids movies for the most part and I stumbled on the Lego Movie 3 weeks ago when I was flipping channels, watched the whole thing after passively watching it for the first 15 minutes.

I haven't seen the Batman movie but I don't see how you could have hated the Lego Movie, maybe not fully enjoy it, but hate is a strong critique.
>>
>>79422816
>>79422923

Okay, I'm glad someone brought this up, I want to talk about it with reasonable people.

Now, I stopped right after Batman came in, so I need to finish it to have a valid opinion. But the first 5 minutes were awful and the next 15 weren't much better. I feel like it has the ingredients of a good movie; I think the plot being about someone who wants to glue all the bricks together is a funny idea, I like the Toy-Story-esque human relics in a toy world, etc. But the movie won't do anything funny without rubbing it in your face 4 more times to make sure you got it. It's like they thought the audience was too dumb to get the child-level humor so they beat you to death with it. I understand it's a children's movie but Toy Story (and many others) never felt so aggressively dumb.
>>
>>79423017
Honestly, the start actually suck. Pretty much everything after where you stopped is great, especially the ending.
>>
>>79423218

Alright, I'll finish it today and see if it improves.
>>
>>79422728
Didn't like the Lego movie. Asks if he should watch a Lego movie...
>>
>>79422728
Michael cera as robin made me drop it
>>
>>79423017
I agree with this guy, it's like the movie tried to be all theatrical and profound but had too much zany dumb kid humor to be admired that way.
At every junction where I thought the movie was improving I was let down by pure cringe.
It's a shame really because I loved the ending.
>>
>>79422923
i'm not OP, but heres my ppinion.

it was more of a movie a kid would think up in his head than a movie you could go back and enjoy.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS is emmett saves the day. and then? and then? and then?

also all dat product placement. it was a film full of 1 dimensional characters. also it was a ripoff (or homage if you prefer) of the matrix and star wars and countless other films. a 1 hour 30 minute cliche.

5/10 i've seen worse, it had some fun parts, and dragged in others. i wont be rewatching.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.