[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two deranged brothersisters have no business writing dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (71KB, 328x153px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
71KB, 328x153px
Two deranged brothersisters have no business writing dialogue as decent as this
>>
>>79419087

>that dialogue
>decent

Revolutions is trash from beginning to end.
>>
>>79419087
am I an idiot to think that they should have been in charge of the GitS live-action adaptation?
>>
>>79419245

no no this can't be happening, I'm in charge!
>>
>>79419132
It's a good illustration on dealing with nihilism

You'll get there one day babby
>>
>>79419245
>am I an idiot to think that they should have been in charge of the GitS live-action adaptation?
nah, of all the directors Hollywood could have chosen those two would most likely have the most respect for the source material.
>>
>>79419087
My theory with the Wachowskis (or however you spell it) that they both suffer from an identity crisis coming from denial. They were praised as geniuses for the Matrix while being hacks who have been producing trash and bombs ever since then.

This led to them being in conflict with who they are as a person, but instead of coming to terms with being no talent frauds, they are in denial and instead believe the reason they don't feel comfortable with who they are is because they were women in mens body all along. It doesn't help that they get a pat on the head by the liberal media for being freaks.

TL;DR: The Wachowskis need help.
>>
>>79419925

The whole ending of Revolutions is literally entry-level Buddhism 101
>>
>>79419938
It was already pretty obvious they stink at the Matrix sequels. The first movie was kino but that was a fluke. Of course it borrowed heavily from other places, but so did 1977 Star Wars.
>>
>>79419977
>They stink
Then how do you explain the Kino that is Speed Racer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSiS93UYNuc
>>
>>79419977
Everything is stolen from something else

That used to bother me but when you realise there's no original ideas left, just the way you express them, it becomes ok

They expressed them in a very interesting way, really was a product of its time with all the triphop and shit like that

The brothersisters are stuck in that era though, they didn't move into CURRENT YEAR of any year since

That's probably because having your finger on the pulse is pretty hard to maintain with age, I think once you hit 40 you're basically completely out of sync with what new things appeal to the new generation

They fell out of the loop much faster, by Matrix 3 they'd already lost it. I think they were still 'there' with Reloaded, but 3 was complete gibberish for its target audience
>>
>>79419087
That's like comicbook tier writing
>>
>>79420090
What season of Lazy Town is this?

I doubt this compares to the racing kino of say Le Mans, Redline, Initial D or The Phantom Menace
>>
>>79420208
Well yeah, but nothing can beat spoiler. It's unfair to even compare it to such a master piece.

Seriously though, if you haven't seen it yet, you should try it. It's really abstract, but pretty damn good if you understand what it's going for.
>>
>>79419245
No, anyone who does an ounce of research knows that the Matrix was heavily inspired by the Ghost in the Shell animated movie.

The Matrix is basically a live adaptation of GitS but with enough changed so they wouldn't get their asses sued for copyright.
>>
>>79419464

>muh nihilism during a DBZ power battle

Take your head out of your ass
>>
>>79421322
>he could've been doing mathematics but the fighting is all i understood because i'm aspergers lmao
>>
>>79421302
You're really being unkind to Dark City
>>
>>79419925

So the world saw them as geniuses for The Matrix, but deep inside they knew they were imposters?

They're actually bad filmmakers, acting like they are good filmmakers?

Sure.
>>
>>79421395
Deep inside maybe, but they're in massive denial. Imagine yourself in their place, you'd probably kys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.