[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*URRRP* God's not real Morty >the Redditor begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Rick-Morty-Summer.jpg (168KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Morty-Summer.jpg
168KB, 970x545px
>*URRRP* God's not real Morty
>the Redditor begins to chuckle
>Y-Your parents are fucking idiots Morty, life is pointless *FARTS*
>The Redditor starts to laugh out loud, spraying Cheeto bits all over his computer screen as his man breasts begin to jiggle excessively from the excitement
>POOP FUCK POOPY DOOP SHIT HAHA
>The Redditor loses controls of his bowels and rolls on the floor in his excrement between gasps for air through his agonizing guffaws
>>
you know Rick isnt supposed to be a hero or role model yes?
>>
>>79413622
I've never even seen this show but the people i know who have say it's funny. Shit sounds annoying honestly.
>>
>>79413622

Why is /tv/ so obsessed with reddit? Apparently we cannot stop talking about the site. /tv/s board-tan might as well be the husband from Sleeping with the Enemy at this point.
>>
>>79413921
It's unbearable.
>>
>>79413622
>the 4channer sits back in his chair, bloated with self-righteous satisfaction at his thread

what's it like being such a champion
>>
>>79414323
*edit*
Wow, thanks for the gold guys!
>>
You mean the alcoholic antihero who abandoned his wife and children, sells guns to murderers, enslaves planets, tries to kill himself, and fucks up entire universes in his free time has some negative traits, like obnoxious hubris?
Glad this patrician board is here to warn me away from liking things reddit likes
>>
File: gods-not-dead.jpg (149KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
gods-not-dead.jpg
149KB, 900x900px
>>
>>79413921
you'll love it, anon don't listen to that other cunt
>>
File: Stirner.gif (10KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.gif
10KB, 279x305px
>*URRRP* God's not real Friedrich
>Y-Your parents are fucking idiots Friedrich, life is pointless *SPOOKS*
>>
>>79415705
Please be bait copypasta
>>
I like Venture Bros a lot more
>>
I find it funny that so many 4chan users can't just say "I hate this show because it sucks" and feel the need to rail against the show's fanbase and how the popularity of the show is a sure sign of the decline of Western civilization as it ties into the rise of faux-intellectual attitudes

You're giving it way too much credit. Sorry if you go to school in a liberal quagmire but that's your fucking fault. It's just a dumb little cartoon where Justin Roiland talks to himself.
>>
>>79415879
wtf dan reposting this lmao

this truly is pathetic
>>
>>79413921
How about you experience media for yourself rather than letting yourself be dictated by the opinions of other people? Oh wait you're too much of a fucking faggot.
>>
>>79413622
S3 is on hiatus because of the female writers, right?
>>
>>79415905
The idea of a successful cartoonist lurking 4chan for hours every day and starting undercover self-abusive threads brings me great joy for some reason.
>>
>>79415879
The medium is the message. Or in the case of fiction, the people that are drawn to a work is as much about the work as the work itself.

A decline of the west is as much to be seen in "I love this work of fiction but I do not like the others that also likes it, because I am not like them".
Because in that statement lies the Dunning–Kruger effect.

And this is why 'Reddit' is such an effective criticism of something like Rick & Morty, Invader Sim and BoJack Horseman. The fiction can not be separated from the fans.
>>
Isn't /co/ enough Justin? Get the fuck off your computer and finish season 3.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.