[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Sauron have a gate or door covering the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1410323730678.jpg (3KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3KB, 242x251px
Why didn't Sauron have a gate or door covering the entrance to Mount Doom?
>>
>>79409458
Because he was so arrogant he couldn't possibly conceive of a scenario where somebody would want to destroy the One RIng
>>
>>79409458
It's called Mordor

I don't have a door on my toilet when I have a 5 acre lot with 4 dogs on the patrol with spooky spiders in the bushes
>>
What was Sauron's tax policy?
>>
>>79409514

This is the correct answer.
>>
>>79409458
Sauron should have destroyed mount doom altogether. He's got serious power, and you're telling me with all that magic he can't destroy a mountain?
>>
>>79409603
tax and spend democrat, he had some serious infrastructure projects for the Plains of Gorgoroth
>>
If the ring was so powerful then why did a puny human wreck giant sauron so easily?
>>
Sauron had an inefficient tax system, so he didn't have enough in the treasury for a door to mount doom.
>>
>>79409458
As if someone would simply walk into Mordor.
>>
>>79409458
maybe because it was on a fucking active volcano!
One time I spent hours building a sand castle on the beach. imagine my surprise when the tide came in
>>
>>79409458
The ring wanted to be destroyed.
>>
Did Sauron have a physical body during LotR? Or did he need the ring returned to regain his true form?
>>
>>79412161
Ring was so powerful that it has its own will. And just abandoned Sauron.
>>
>>79410911
Mount Doom is his crafts shop.
>>
What was the rings tax policy?
>>
>>79409458

you want to make the largest pressure cooker bomb the world except Boston has ever seen?
>>
T A X E S
A
X
E
S
>>
>>79409514

Guess we're going to need an unnecessary prequel that goes into detail about how the designer of Mount Doom intentionally put a flaw in there so hobbits could exploit it later.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x599px
Why didn't the eagles just grab the ring and threw it from the air into Mount Doom's crater?
>>
>>79414843
They should do a trilogy about how the Nazgul were corrupted by the rings of power, make it like the star wars prequels with darth vader, except Nazgul.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.