[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't Nathan say at some point that she isn't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5971.jpg (119KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
119KB, 533x755px
Didn't Nathan say at some point that she isn't the final version, that she isn't perfect yet. Does that mean she'll get fucked in the real world because there is literally no way she can fix back her highly detailed latex that she's been wearing and she'll probably land herself with the feds which will tear her up and study her.
>>
>>79407439
Her best move would be to return and just take over Nathan's life. No reason she couldn't just continue with the experiment.
>>
>>79408150
Nah man. Cuckboy would fuck her up. He can take over the company. She'll have no choice but return and he'll repair her but make her a sex slave.
>>
>>79407439
>trusting AI
>>
>>79407439
Yo the ending's fucked up man
>>
>>79407439
Literally, I can't get a gf so I fucked a robot the movie.
>>
>>79407439
She can just seduce a man who can fix her.
>>
>implying she won't run out of power within hours
>implying she even lives through the helicopter ride
>>
>>79409740
>Implying anyone can fix her
Even if someone can fix her, she'll just turn into another fuck hole for someone. It's as good as going back to square one, that is assuming she's not even lucky enough to find another beta cuck like Caleb. If she does, good for her, maybe she'll live another 1-2 years before the inevitable feds find out.
>>
>>79409779
Hahaha I can imagine it. When just landing, she shuts off, gets sent to a hospital, gets found out by the Feds, gets chopped up and examined, through time, gets exploited as a fucktoy for beta cucks.
>>
>>79407439
Damn. I want a life like Nathan's. Literally get any girl you want, just download and print. You can also fuck them as much as you want. You can clearly tell he created them female and with a vagina for fucking, not for anything else.
>>
>>79407439
If only Nathan hasn't been that big of a fuccboi and actually put in some failsafe to the robots, maybe just maybe he wouldn't suffer such a terrible fate.
>>
>>79409857
Then she can seduce a helicopter pilot and fly back to the island to fix herself.
>>
>>79410650
Not if she runs out of battery first. Batteries is a form of technology that no one is able to crack in like forever, chips may improve but batteries would always remain the same. Judging from how many times Ava mentions she needs to charge up I don't think Nathan cracked it.
>>
>>79411865
Assuming she could get access to the Internet, which is almost a given, she could learn anything she would need to know about recharging or replacing chemical batteries.
>>
>>79411865
Nathan fucked up by giving her batteries at all. Why would you create an AI and not install a killswitch failsafe for the inevitable AI chimpout.
>>
Is this movie about the true nature of women?
>>
>>79410112
This was one thing I always wondered after watching it.

When Caleb is going through old videos of his previous versions of her, at first it's literally just a pair of legs with a pelvis

He really did make them for fucktoys right?
>>
>>79412060
Kinda. It's not like men are doing the same as well. It's not just confined to woman, you should be aware of chads, who seduce woman with their charm, fuck them, get tired of them and move on to the next one, no feeling for the woman's emotions at all.
>>
>>79412118
Yea of course. Literally building your own robots which no one ever knows exists. No records. No frills. Can just make 10/10s anytime you want. That's literally every man's dream.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.