[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two minutes in Photoshop. Why couldn't they make it this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shittaste.png (2MB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shittaste.png
2MB, 1056x1080px
Two minutes in Photoshop.

Why couldn't they make it this colourful in the film?
>>
>>79406998
Why can't Marvel? Not only do they lack "color" but their lighting and post processing is total dogshit.
>>
>>79406998
because these movies aren't bad because they're "dark"

they're bad because the script and directing is shit.

these movies would could be fucking fantastic if they were made well.

Sadly. They will always be looked at as products to create merchandise, they will never be treated as serious movies by Warner Bros.
>>
Very funny, Larry Fong.
All modern films have a phobia of using vibrant, brilliant colors.
>>
Because the real world doesnt have color, anon you dummy
>>
>>79408577
DCEU movies are made for people who live in basements, so you might be onto something
>>
>>79406998
this looks great, OP

you should be DC's feige
>>
>panties
FAGGOT
>>
>>79408700
Superman's costume looks even worse without them. That solid blue look is awful. He needs something to break it up visually. Cavil's superman is incredibly boring both in personality and look
>>
Is she with you?
>>
>implying the problem was the design choices and not the horrible writing
>>
>>79408782
>I thought she was a jew
>>
>>79408748
It looks shittier in that image than it did in the movie. There are several different designs that work better than both the movie costume and the outdated underwear on the outside.
>>
>>79406998

>imagine being so autistic that, you come to /tv/ and see that no one is fucking talking about BvS or any DC film. it makes you angry. So you create some obvious bait to get dumb morons to respond. You can't wait to read the (you)s as you eat your chicken tendies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.