[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to smoke a fat bowl and watch this >Doctor Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: QatI2EK.jpg (40KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
QatI2EK.jpg
40KB, 220x326px
Time to smoke a fat bowl and watch this

>Doctor Strange 2016 1080p WEB-DL WEB-DL H264 AC3-EVO
>>
lol yeah haha this is a great movie
>>
I saw it high and was pretty bored up until the middle.
>>
>>79403270
Finally
>>
>>79403270
Is it available to rent yet? I would like to see it.
>>
DUDE
WEED
CAPESHIT
LMAO
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (140KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
140KB, 495x362px
>Doctor.Strange.2016.1080p.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO
>accidentally download the HDRip instead of Blu-ray
FUCK
>>
When is this movie coming out?
>>
Bluray is two weeks away so it should be out fairly soon.
>>
>>79403270
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>79407449
why is it not okay to mention weed? why does everyone assume its just that the person is trying to look cool?

we can mention alcohol without the same reaction.

i think this film would be pretty great high.
>>
>>79406003
It's officially 2 weeks away, i'm waiting for a better quality rip instead of just a webrip. Should be within a few days.
>>
>>79407558
Its a post-post irony thing stripped of all meaning.
>>
>>79407610

Its out on Itunes tomorrow. Hence the WEBDL.
>>
this was the first marvel movie i watched on my computer alone in my room and not being in a theater it completely bored me. I honestly felt all the complaints that I usually ignore, because marvel is fun in a group but man thi was suc
>>
Is there a directors cut or something with extra scenes? Or all the releases will be the same?
>>
>>79408364
don't think so tim
>>
>>79407558
DUDE BOOZE LMAO
>>
>>79407558
Because Alcoholic is for adults, weed is for children.
>>
>>79408966
yes of course :^)
>>
>>79408966
Getting stupid for the sake of getting stupid is for children. It doesn't matter whether if you use alcohol or weed. The thing is, the only reason you use weed is to get high (medical uses aside). Whereas you can use alcohol to get drunk, but also to appreciate fine beverages.
>>
No 3d digital release? Or it will come later?
>>
waste of potential, boring, uninspired, more of the same marvel shit
>>
>>79408966
What does that make me if I watch this movie while drunk and high?
>>
>>79411533
A Manchild.
>>
>>79411533
An idiot, because you are wasting perfectly good alcohol in getting stupid. Although there are crap beverages meant for idiots like you.
>>
>>79403270
I remember when I was 15
>>
>>79403270
>WEB-DL, AKA BITSTARVED SHIT RIPPED FROM ITUNES

LOL NO

THIS IS A REMUX MOVIE, ITS PURE VISUALS
>>
>>79411977
don't be mad just because you never got invited to drink with people lmao
>>
Both times I went to see Dr. Strange in theaters, I thought I smelt someone smelling of pot.
>>
That DVD screener looked pretty damn decent, how does a 1080P webrip compare to blue ray?

I'm glad I saw this in 3D IMAX while I could, it was badass.
>>
>>79412394
Sorry m8 that was probably me
>>
>>79412432
well this isnt a webrip its a webdl which is different
>>
>>79412381
I'm mad that alcohol goes to waste. If you want to waste your life with weed, be my guest, I don't care.
>>
Weed and capeshit go so well together. For some reason I always want to watch it when I am high. Was the action in civil war actually good? or was I just super high?
>>
>>79413090
CIVIL WAR SUCKED DICK

DR STRANGE WAS 10 TIMES THE THEATER MOVIE CIVIL WAR WAS
>>
>>79403270

>Patiently waits for 40GB 1080p Blu-ray rip.
>>
>>79413167
I'll watch that next anon thanks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.