[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Zod's Lament.jpg (575KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zod's Lament.jpg
575KB, 1920x800px
Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now... I have no people. My soul, that is what you have taken from me!
>>
>>79398860
kino
>>
better than the joker
>>
why didn't he just breed Faora and restart Krypton that way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Di0OpVX5M
ON A FAAAAAAAAAAAARM?
>>
Why exactly did supermans dad oppose zod's takeover of krypton again? The council was just sitting around jerking off as their planet died and their entire race with it. And why didn't zod act sooner.
>>
what i particularly like about henry cavill as superman is that he has a cool exterior and yet still seems passionate. infact the main problem i have with BVS (aside from lois, seriously she's the worst lois there has ever been) is that he loses that passion and comes across like a fucking robot.
>>
>>79398998
Far better than Avengers.
>The tesseract is like a beacon for foreign powers, Earth is ready for a new type of war!
>...
>Flying chariots and whales, easily fought off
>>
>>79398860
Such a drama queen LMAO
>>
>>79399107

>>Flying chariots and whales, easily fought off

I actually liked Hawkeye's observation that the ships had shitty turning radiuses, reminds me of story where the aliens brag about their superior forcefields but ultimately get blown the fuck out because Earth is still using projectile based kinetic weapons.
>>
>>79399186
There's a short story, forgot the author, it's named "The road not taken", basically there's FTL travel, easily invented but can not be explained and once invented the aliens give up science because science can not explain it, due to some fluke Humans dont invent it and some aliens which did invade with space ships.... and Napoleonic ear muskets.
>>
>>79399244

Yeah this is one I heard too, basically the aliens never had an industrial revolution like we did and their tripping into that one bit of tech hamstrung their tech development like you said.

motherfuckers still had chamberpots.
>>
>>79399333
Equally those aliens which invaded in Avengers one were also fucked - fucking chariots.

Even the Kryptonians suffer from that a bit, they're aiming their ship guns manually.
>>
>>79399244
The road not taken by harry turtledove
>>
>>79398986
It went against his religion.
>>
Memes aside, Zod did absolutely nothing wrong and acted for the best interest of his race, which is both honorable and admirable
>>
>starts spouting pity bullshit after he got his ass handed to him
>before that he was all "might is right"
>>
>>79399790
And that's what makes him a great villain. He's relatable and tragic.
>>
>>79399790

He could've just chilled and lived in some corner of the earth to build up their population.

Instead he chose the path of extinction. He was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>79399790
If he just landed on Earth and lived there he and the others would have been gods.
He gave up god hood to kill a planet and makje it more like one that imploded.
>>
>>79399852
>He's relatable
yeah
>my planet is gone so i'll find the son of the man i murdered, take the 'codex' from his dead body and commit global genocide to engineer the resurrection of my utilitarian-birth people

we've all been there
>>
>>79400034
you know what funny, humans have done worse
>>
>>79400034
Why did russell crowe give kal the "codex" again?

Also how the fuck did zod break out of exile

also also did kal not think that if zod escaped exile he would come after his son?
>>
>>79398986
Kryptonians are sterile.
>>
>>79399790
He had justifiable motives, but he was also justly dealt with.
>>
>>79400153
They got sent in to the negative zone but when Krypton blew up, the generator that maintained them being there blew up too.
>>
>>79398986
because hes a soldier, his job is to be a general, his job isnt to fuck
>>
>>79398986
Kryptonian society was basically heavily determined by eugenics and genetic engineering iirc

it would in that context make sense for Zod, a warrior bred individual to consider natural reproduction as heretical when looking to rebuild the perfect civilization

natural reproduction = human race, weak and degenerate
engineered genetic reproduction = kryptonian race, strong and dominant
>>
Why didn't he just use his big machine to turn Mars or Venus into a new Krypton instead?

Superman probably would have even helped him then
>>
>>79400393
>natural reproduction = human race, weak and degenerate
>engineered genetic reproduction = kryptonian race, strong and dominant

Gladiator-daddy did mention "young sun, he will soak up his radiation" and there's the gravity bullshit around Kryptonians thing.
>>
>>79400443

Cuz he a bitter bitch that was still salty at jor El, the sins of the father passed to the son and even worse that son is protecting some mudheap.
>>
>>79398860

Space Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>79400340
What was the generator generating though? Why didn't they just send them a gorillion miles away into deep space in stasis and NOT give them a ship that is capable of getting back?
>>
>>79400340
>Let's sentence those traitors to 3 billion years of hibernation in deep space but they all get released in 5 minutes anyway because our planet is going to explode

Was the collective of Krypton that fucking retarded
>>
>>79400669

>Jor El: hey guys, drilling into Krypton's core is a bad fucking idea
>fuck off jor-el

you tell me
>>
>>79400669
They refused to believe that Krypton was dying.
>>
>>79400669
There's a reason why Zod overthrew the council in the beginning of the movie, it's not because they were smart
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.