[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this show actually about? I know it's Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
What's this show actually about?
I know it's Nazis winning WW2 but that has to be some kind of story too beyond that.
>>
>>79397822
They're in an alternate timeline where the Axis powers won WW2 and occupied Allies territories, which is an interesting concept in itself; however the "story beyond that" is that they find material from our timeline where Allies beat the Axis powers
>>
>>79397918
Why did you spoiler the premise?
>>
>>79397957
Because it's a plot point some people would consider a spoiler.
>>
>>79397822
I dropped it when I realized it wasn't that and was hinting at some shitty time travel plot. If it's one way to fuck up an alternate timeline story, it's rendering it pointless.
>>
>>79398343
This, fuck sake play with the idea youre running with, satirize it and/or seriously consider what would happen and present it, making the story about the story being undone is like the "waking up from a dream" ending in a shit movie.
>>
>>79398343
>>79398932
The story of the first two seasons hasn't been about undoing the alternate timeline though? You guys have obviously not watched it.

They look at films from multiple timelines, in an attempt to stop disaster in the main timeline.
>>
>>79398985
I'm not saying I have. I dropped it pretty early on after the reveal with the tapes.

>they look at films from multiple timelines
That's the thing. I just want a story taking place in an alternate timeline. I don't want the story to have anything to do with alternate timelines itself.
>>
>>79399043
Are you stupid? It literally says it right under the genre that it is a sci-fi show.
>>
>>79399043
But you do have stories that don't revolve around the alternate timeline. In fact my favourite arc/story involves the American Nazi, and the story with him and his son/family isn't related to timelines at all.
>>
>>79397957

Is the such thing as spoiling a premise?
>>
>>79399139
Rufus Sewell basically saves the first season by himself. And the decision to have Julia join his family in the second season is great as well.
>>
>>79399099
No need to be mean, anon. I just saw the synopsis, started watching it instantly and got rubbed the wrong way by a show I was hoping to really like.

>>79399139
I guess I'll give it another try, I don't have much to watch right now anyway and I'm not saying I didn't have an unfair knee-jerk reaction when they revealed what the tapes had.
>>
File: man-in-the-high-castle.jpg (331KB, 614x950px) Image search: [Google]
man-in-the-high-castle.jpg
331KB, 614x950px
>>79397822
>Original series
Yeah right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.