[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't usually come to this board, but I would like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I don't usually come to this board, but I would like to know what /tv/'s opinion of my favorite movie of all time is.

Also, recommending you all to watch Ajeossi (The Man from Nowhere).
>>
Some of the greatest knife fighting ever captured on film.
>>
>>79397268
Don't know what that film is, I can't read chink scribbles
>>
>>79397341
I did say the name of the movie both in original korean and the english translation...
>>
>>79397268
pretty good film
Leon is better though
>>
>>79397354
that poster is what you call a faggot.
>>
>>79397268
Well executed revenge action kino, great blocking and choreography.

Isn't pretending to be anything "deep", it is what it is exactly.
>>
File: fullsizephoto731553[1].jpg (116KB, 700x1004px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizephoto731553[1].jpg
116KB, 700x1004px
>>79397268
because I already made this shitty thread i'll atleast suggest some good korean movies

>Silmido
about a (real life) unit that the south korean goverment put together consisting of death row inmates, with the mission to kill kim jong il.

>new world
gangster movie, pretty much the korean godfather

>the frontline, brotherhood of war, my way
three awesome war movies, the first two about the korean war and the third about a dude that fought for 3 different countries during WW3 (japan, soviet union and germany)

>berlin file
norks and south koreans fighting eachother in germany, pretty political but has a cool shootout at the end

>71 Into the Fire
"true story" about a bunch of college kids fighting the north koreans

and two shows that I can recommend if you like action

>Bridal Mask
basically korean batman

>Two Weeks
about a dad trying to save his kid from dying of cancer by donating his bone marrow - trick is, he's a wanted fugitive and has to stay away from the cops till the operation can take place.
>>
>>79397558
If you haven't already, watch Mother, The Wailing, Memories of Murder, The Chaser and I Saw the Devil.
>>
>>79397558
>The Tunnel
dude gets trapped in a collapsed tunnel, pretty self explanatory. it's the kind of movie that Tom Hanks would probably be in if it was a western release

>Train to Busan
zombies, but korean. pretty good, reminds me of The Walking Dead game.

note: none of these movies are what you would call "kino", they are just good, old fashioned fun.
>>
File: tt1462667[1].jpg (17KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
tt1462667[1].jpg
17KB, 214x317px
>>79397629
seen all of those man, cheers for the recommendations anyway. trying to list some lesser known stuff I guess (even though anybody that knows korean movies or even has an AvistaZ account probably knows these well).

unrelated movie recommendation also (not korean even)

>Outrage 1 and 2
godfather with yakuzas, and takeshi kitano.
>>
>>79397268
Good taste, OP ,I fucking love that movie
>>
>>79397268
i love the movie but the sound mixing during knife fight is pretty obnoxiously bad
>>
Intruders (2013) was fun and pretty comfy.
https://youtu.be/uWT_llTHkh4
>>
>>79398231
Wow, never actually seen this one (OP). Thanks!

Crazy koreans are fucking scary.
>>
>>79397895
For an autist like you maybe

I love man from nowhere OP
>>
>>79398283
OP here. The guy has a point, the song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwYf1GhPcAw) was kinda all over the place with the volume and there was definetely something off about the way it sounded too. To me it felt like they were trying to make it sound ambiental, like it was playing in the room itself but not really.

Didn't really bother me because of how fucking awesome the scene is.
>>
>>79398283
watch this with that in mind

https://youtu.be/DwEczlafDb4?t=401

come on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.