[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Nolan/Bale ever return to make another Batman film and save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bane bigguy4u.webm (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bane bigguy4u.webm
3MB, 400x400px
Will Nolan/Bale ever return to make another Batman film and save the franchise from the disaster that is the DCEU?

I, for one, would love to see Bale coming back in an "Old Man Logan" type scenario--the grizzled, retired superhero forced to put the cape back on one more time to defeat his old rogues gallery: Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Ras al-Ghul, and Bane.
>>
>all these muscles
>dressing up like the "big guy"
I can bet that guy is a manlet
>>
>>79395742

why is he struggling to lift those weights over his head so much? he's a large man he should be able to do it easy
>>
>>79395781
Not that much, those mirrors are designed to let people see all of their top body.
If he was a manlet, that mirror wouldn't be even at eye level for normal people.
>>
>>79395856
you can't see his step ladder
>>
>>79395793
size =/= strength
bodybuilders are a scam
the look everyone gives a twink deadlifting 180 kg is much better
>>
>>79395793
>>79396629

They're shoulder shrugs, you weak little bitches.
>>
>>79396719
he isnt doing them correctly you shouldnt even bend the elbow just pinch shoulder blades together and raise them
>>
Why do you bodybuilders only use free weights? You almost never see them on machines. Do the machines suck? Is it because they can't look at themselves on machines?
>>
>>79396821
? its literally the reverse
>>
>>79396773

Yeah, the technique is bad, but I just wanted to make fun of you ignorant fatties for thinking he's trying to lift 120lb dumbbells over his head with that form.
>>
>>79395781
T. Fat fuck who would get smacked around like a child by guy in OP's WebM
>>
>>79396821
Machines are effiecient for some things, weights are effecient for others.

even my little brother knows this.

how does it feel to be mentaly discharged?
>>
>>79396850
Anon I don't think he was serious.
>>
>>79396874
T. Angry gym dwarf.
>>
>>79395742
He must be sad this his penis remains so tiny despite his hard work
>>
Wow, great discussion guys
Way to stay in topic!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.