[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wait, what the fuck? is this show secretly red pilled? all women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: black(ed) mirror.jpg (158KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
black(ed) mirror.jpg
158KB, 612x380px
wait, what the fuck? is this show secretly red pilled?

all women are sluts and will let strangers fuck them in the ass just so they don't have to have a proper job
>>
Basically Jewwywood is gonna milk this antiwhite garbage until it runs out.

Watch out lefties, the pendulum is swinging back.
>>
>>79391135
>antiwhite garbage

you sound like a sensitive snowflake
>>
Some episodes are good, other are crap, but overall i liked it. The one in OP's pic made me feel bad for the guy, and i'm glad he got a nice deal in the end.
>>
>>79391135
You really don't know how cringey you and your little social movement have become do you?
>>
>>79391178
pot.kettle.black.
>>
>>79391168
If "anti semitism" is a thing, then "anti white" can just as well be a thing. It's not hard
>>
>tfw the alt-left movement is slowly on the rise
>drumpf won't last long

can't wait for the season 4 drumpf "the wall" episode
>>
>>79391168
>>79391178
Why don't you two homos move to Africa if you're so concerned about the wellbeing niggers? Considering the state of that shithole, they need a couple of young and enlightened gentlemen such as yourselves desperately. If you're so much fucking smarter than them "dumb redneck racists" then why don't you put your money where your mouthes are and help make Africa a somewhat livable place so that there's no longer an excuse for them to pour in by the boatloads and have have other people's kids fit the bill for them for the rest of eternity?

I honestly wish I could hate people like you two to death
>>
>>79391200
But I am not part of a social movement. You're just paranoid and simple.
>>
>>79391269
>alt left

Antifa?
>>
>>79391305
Haha kid you're so mad on a movie board! Have you talked to your mom about this? Or maybe a family doctor. Tell him you're having arguments with imaginary opponents youv'e made up in your head online and you're getting so furious you're literaly shaking with rage. They might have meds for you or something.
>>
>>79391325
>But I am not part of a social movement

Presumably you're a part of the the pretentious pseudo-apolitical consumer movement
>>
>>79391325
>>79391364
Samefag
>>
>>79391379
Or, you don't know anything about me, and spending time on an anonymous messge board has allowed you to engage in paranoid fantasies of persecution and self-importance. But good luck with your quest to save the world from the evil bad guys and stuff through typing!
>>
>it's whitey's turn to be the nigger!

Yeah, it's fine and all. Yet, everything including yourselves are controlled by "whitey". Let the lefty's have their moment. It's cute.

At the end of the day, no one cares about your image politics and niggers will never be anything more than what they are. Niggers.
>>
>>79391269
>tfw the j-right will rise soon
>>
>>79391364
>>79391402
Man, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79391364
Too obvious now. You've lost all subtly. Learn to compose yourself when baiting, anon. Your excitement got the best of you.
>>
>>79391305
You would do better to make the argument without the "politically incorrect" language. When you say "niggers" or anything of the like, the (((left))) gets carte blanche to ignore 100% of what you're saying, and just do shit like this
>>79391364
>>
>>79391402
>thinking you're replying to only one person...
>>
>>79391416
The thing is, what it boils down to is you're just not very bright. When you look at a bell curve of human intellect, there's a bottom, and it trails way out over there. Someone has to reside there. That someone is you.
>>
>>79391435
Why don't ya make me faggot kid? lel
>>
>>79391444
Um..what anon said is true...
>>
>>79391402
>paranoid

You sure do like that word
>>
>>79391462
Pretty sure one of them was president for 8 years. So I mean how stupid can you be? I guess you guys are gonna demonstrate the answer.
>>
>>79391402
>btfo
>LOL BUT YOU'RE A PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORIST XDXDXDXD
>>
>>79391508
No one even mentioned conspiracy theories. Do you always argue with imaginary people that are just in your head? How does it work out, do you win?
>>
>>79391485
The president isn't top tier of control. How fucking young are you?
>>
File: 1428728378530.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428728378530.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>79391477
>>79391462
Stop feeding him, dipshits.
>>
>>79391522
>LOL BUT YOU'RE SCHIZOPHRENIC THO XDXDXDXD

You need new hobbies dude
>>
>>79391170
>i'm glad he got a nice deal in the end.
Not really. Sure, he got a nice apartment, but he went back on everything he believed in. And he didn't get the girl. The new life he's leading is no more real than what he had before, and that was his main complaint, that everything was just too manufactured and (quite literally) cyclical.
>>
>>79391556
surely one day he would get a job at Wraith Babes, if you know what I mean...
>>
>>79391546
I'm not saying you're schizophrenic, I'm just saying you're not very bright.
>>
this series was such fucking shit
>>
>>79391051
Daniel Kaluuya is such a great actor
>>
Seasons 1 & 2 were great, Season 3 with all the americsn shit was bad
>>
>>79391051

Do you... uh... get to see her naked? I mean, I'm only asking so I can be morally outraged.
>>
i liked the show. someone literally gets cucked in every episode of the first season. OP pic episode is probably my favorite.
Is season 3 good?
>>
>>79392072
season three is best imo, top tier shit, but almost no cuckoldry there, sadly
>>
ITT: autistic shrieking
>>
>>79391364
>imaginary opponents

HURR DURR THE INTERNET IS NOT REAL U GUISE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE IT'S FAKE JUST LIKE MY ANIMU
>>
File: 1473527986236.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1473527986236.png
11KB, 307x462px
Just finished season 1. why is the show called black mirror?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>79392882
>A Claude glass (or black mirror) is a small mirror, slightly convex in shape, with its surface tinted a dark colour. Bound up like a pocket-book or in a carrying case, Claude glasses were used by artists, travelers and connoisseurs of landscape and landscape painting. Claude glasses have the effect of abstracting the subject reflected in it from its surroundings, reducing and simplifying the colour and tonal range of scenes and scenery to give them a painterly quality.
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Claude+glass
>>
>>79392882
>>79393205
>claude glass
yeah, no.

"black mirror" is the screen of your tv/phone/laptop etc whenever it's off.
>>
>>79393717
that is a form of claude glass
>>
Anyone else felt like the third season was the worst one until now? Shut Up and Dance was the only episode that felt like the first two seasons
>>
>>79393810
quite the opposite, season 3 is amazing. season 2 was boring and uninspired as fuck.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.