[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey netflix, what kind of subscriptions you want? >JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Netflix-Older-Logo.png (119KB, 1004x468px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix-Older-Logo.png
119KB, 1004x468px
>hey netflix, what kind of subscriptions you want?

>JUST fuck my shit up!

why did they do this?
>>
>>79387686
George Soros is a majority shareholder now.

But you should have seen this coming after Stranger Things won a golden globe. The lead adult male actor was literally on stage advocating violence in front of a bunch of children. And of course he was cheered on by an audience filled with Hollywood leftists.

The only person who had abnormal response to his words was Winona Ryder, who was clearly shocked that this man would advocate violence in front of children
>>
>>79387686

>trailer for your new show gets swamped with dislikes and people saying they are cancelling their subscriptions

>"h-hehe trolls and haters! t-thanks for giving us a bunch of views hehehe!"

utterly pathetic response to all of this to. Their best course of action would be to not respond at all, but they keep trying to pretend nothings happening.

Reminder that this same thing happened with MTV news and they ended up scrapping that whole thing. Now, they are lucky if a video gets 1000 views.
>>
>>79387686
Have these cucks even commented on their situation? I expected some sort of damage control immediately.
>>
>>79388112
Yeah I'm sure the at most thousand users who cancelled their subs over this are really hurting the company
>>
>>79388233
Cuckflix shill.
>>
>>79387733
11 is my daughterfu desu
>>
>>79388233
>Thousands of your customers leaving is fine
>Flaming_house_sitting_dog.png
>>
>>79388312
>>79388725
>Why won't Netflix-San notice me desu?
>>
So does anyone have any actually concrete sub numbers? Did any significant number of people actually unsubscribe? Or is this all fake outrage over literally a non issue (like it always is with /tvpol/ or /vpol/ or /copol/ posters)
>>
>>79387686
i got a serious question why pay for netflix when you can watch the shit on it for free by just googleing for what you want
>>
>>79388782

Netflix are pretty close to the vest with numbers and they certainly wouldn't release to confirm if a boycott was doing damage or anything.

Regardless it's safe to assume the vast majority of people don't give a shit and within a month most people will have forgotten this was even a thing. Especially when the next Stranger Things or Orange Is the New Black premiers. Netflix ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>79388782
years ago I used to hate whenever people posted about anime in non anime boards. But I couldn't change it and now it's just something I kind of just brush off or not actively go and seek

You went and sought out this thread.
You're mad at another board on a Hong Kong finger trap website

Get your fucking marbles together, dude.
It just is. Your tears make it worse.
>>
I've never in my life used Jewflix, first time was last night and holy shit they are literally scamming people. It was filled with either 2011-or-older kino or reddit tier series.

Holy fuck how do normies pay for this shit?
>>
>>79388902
netflix said they'd trim my rune armor for free but i haven't gotten it back yet
>>
>>79388888
Holy shit nice quints. Also I'm not mad, it was a big red picture on the catalog and I clicked it to see what the topic was about. But hey nice job immediately assuming the victim's stance. I thought that was a leftist liberal sjw position to take though?
>>
>>79388888
Hot damn
>>
>>79388902
It's cheap and easier and less scary than pirating to normies. I know piracy is easy for you and I but you have to remember they're normies that don't even know what adblock is and think computers are facebook machines.
>>
File: Capturar.png (12KB, 444x260px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
12KB, 444x260px
>>79388725
Corps don't care about customers, but about their shares.
Of course, something happening with the customers can affect their shares, but in this particular case, it didn't do as much as a little temporary dent in their overall growth.

And even then, I bet you that at least 70% of the people who cancelled their sub went back after realizing that they're too tech illiterate to use torrents, kodi or knowing/not being afraid of virus from stremio, fmovies and such.
>>
>>79387733
>>79387686
what happened?
>>
>>79388233
A thousand users quitting is $180,000 in lost yearly revenue.
>>
>>79388233
>at most thousand users who cancelled
you misspelled 46
>>
>>79387840
They're struggling anon. They just don't want to let it out publicly yet.
>>
>>79390063
>struggling
http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/technology/netflix-earnings-q4/
>>
>tfw just watch numerous shows for free on illegal sites
K E K

>>79387733
Winona is mai waifu
>>
Canceled mine last night. I've been meaning to cancel it for two years. I think the only thing i watched on netsux in the last year was narcos.
>>
File: 1478752995341.jpg (76KB, 300x898px) Image search: [Google]
1478752995341.jpg
76KB, 300x898px
just cancelled my sub

fuck shitflix and their constantly shrinking selection

I should have cancelled when they took Dredd off the catalog
>>
>>79389506

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
>>
I just leech off my aunt and uncle's Netflix so I'm out of touch with subscription changes. What happened?
>>
>>79392643
They changed they price. I used to pay $6 for it and they upped it to $10, so I canceled. Selection wasn't all that good anyway. Other than that, no idea.
>>
>>79388765
Because you're a smelly twat.
>>
>>79388902
>2011-or-older kino
you say that as if it's a bad thing, pleb lord. go back to jacking it to the latest capeshit release
>>
File: 1467471902810.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1467471902810.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
honestly even WITHOUT dear wite ppl & the speech, netflix was dying already. bad selection, etc

you download Plex for $5 and get on BTN. instantly makes netflix obselete
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.