[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people actually defending this casting? You hated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 60

File: 1482738293124.jpg (513KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1482738293124.jpg
513KB, 2048x2048px
Why are white people actually defending this casting?

You hated when Heimdall was played by Idris Elbow but you'll defend this? Seriously?

>B-But she looked white in the animes...

So you're telling me if a story takes place in Japan, the characters have Japanese names and the omnipresent culture is clearly Japanese, the film adaptation should still star white people just because the animation style took on a certain stylistic choice that you interpreted as white even though anyone's who's been to Japan will tell you there are Japanese people who would look the part?

And you actually claim to take the moral high ground and get outraged or offended when a white character is played by someone who isn't?

Shameful, absolutely shameful.

Especially when at the end of the day you're defending someone who looks like this.

SAD!
>>
*yawn*

*scratches butt*

*reads post*

*goes back to sleep*

*fart*
>>
americans love Jews and hate the Japanese so it's no surprise
>>
>>79387374
even japs themselves always design themselves as caucasians. even the nigs in anime have caucasian features, only the colour of skin changes.

so give us a break.

should have gone for a more athletic and prettier actress though, johanson is too old, fat and short
>>
File: 1469335958237.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469335958237.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>79387440
This fits the bill more.

No one can look at scarjo's bulbous simian features and seriously think she looks better for the part. Just looking at the OP makes it pretty clear.

She looks like fucking ET.
>>
>>79387374
Then why didn't a japanese film company produce the movie you cunt?

Once the rights to a story/franchise are secured, whoever produces it has the right to do whatever they want with the production. That's how the industry works. No one owes you a god damn thing. Just don't go see it

And also, this film is being released in English. How many native Japanese actors can you name that are female, speak English fluently, are young and would be able to an action film? The list would be very small
>>
This movie would literally not be made at all without her. That PoS Lucy made half a billion on her name alone. Whether they would cast an asian was probably never even considered. Please name one asian actress, hell ANY actress, with a tenth of the box office draw of ScarJo.
>>
>>79387531
Japanese American/British women are everywhere, dude.

You can Google the actresses.
>>
>>79387589
This also.

It's almost like OP forgot that studios hire household name actors to play the lead in major productions because having that certain actor will put asses in the seats regardless of the movie
>>
Here's a question: why do people who are offended by this casting lump all Asians together? Isn't lumping all Asians together racist?
>>
>>79387531 see>>79387513
>>
File: 1485065402459.jpg (42KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485065402459.jpg
42KB, 650x488px
>>79387589
It probably shouldn't have been made.

Especially now that we know where Yohandsome is investing her cut.
>>
Obviously, the big twist is that the Major was originally a Japanese woman before her consciousness was transferred to a white body.
>>
>>79387374
I often wonder if the same white people okay with this are the ones that complained about Heimdal being black in Thor.
>>
>>79387641
No more racist than lumping Brits, Aussies and Americans together.

How offended were you by LA Confidential?
>>
>>79387374
>So you're telling me if a story takes place in Japan, the characters have Japanese names and the omnipresent culture is clearly Japanese
The first film's location was obviously inspired by Hong Kong you retard.
>>
>>79387615
Name one without Google. Lucy Lu maybe? But maybe she's chinese. Without google you probably couldn't name one and neither could the average north american movie goer.

And that's part of the point. ScarJo is a household name with experience in action movies in a movie being produced for a north american audience. Why take a risk when you could guarantee a return?

>cuse muh feelings
>>
She's so fucking ugly.
>>
>>79387615
And none of them have any draw at the box office. Let's say it like this: Pacific Rim wouldn't have flopped with Scarlett in that Japanese chick's role. Nothing to do with talent or whose "right for the part".
>>
>So you're telling me if a story takes place in Japan

The setting of the 1995 movie was based on Hong Kong you dumb fuck, other than that they don't even state the name of the city.

But it's Asian right, so it all looks the same right? You're here bitching about it not being Japanese and you overlooked this detail. Fuck off.
>>
File: 4xAsggs.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4xAsggs.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>79387440
>even japs themselves always design themselves as caucasians
No, the design themselves as cartoons, you read them as caucasian because you're caucasian, it's in your brain to find patterns to make things related to you.

When a Jap designs a Westerner they made their eyes and nose more realistic instead of the usual big eyes, small nose and small mouth
>>
>>79387374
I literally could care less about this meme flick so yeah..
>>
>>79387682
>>79387683
>I'll say all Asians rook same, except when it suits me and suddenly I'll pretend to give a shit

Yeah I forgot Hong Kong is in Europe.
>>
>>79387374
My problem isn't that she's white (Motoko is a cyborg and doesn't look very Japanese compared to other Japaneses in the movies) my problem is that she's fat and not very attractive
>>
>>79387724
>But it's Asian right, so it all looks the same right?

Pretty much.
>>
File: 1485078763021.png (2MB, 4162x3954px) Image search: [Google]
1485078763021.png
2MB, 4162x3954px
>>
File: 1479250611235.jpg (28KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479250611235.jpg
28KB, 471x500px
>>79387440
>>79387695
>>79387781
Why do you think they had to CGI her body?

Should've done her face too.
>>
Face perception + Cross-race effect = These threads
>>
>>79387758

im not caucasian and i see all anime heroes as caucasian. whats wrong with me doc?
>>
>>79387412
>didnt smell fingers
>>
>>79387440
Even whites themselves always design themselves as Asian, even nigs in the simpsons have Asian features, only the colour of the skin changes.

Hey, two can play this game.
>>
>>79387648
This. Hollywood remakes of anime are unnecessary. Same with Death Note. Nobody is going to see that shit anyway. At this point Hollywood is hurting anime more than delivering something worth seeing.
>>
>>79387589
Your logic is why the nothing will ever change.
Asian stars don't exist because Hollywood doesn't cast Asians as lead characters and give them the opportunity to work up to being a star and box office draw. This causes Asians to not be interested to becoming actors in Hollywood, knowing there ain't shit for them apart from stereotypes or martial art roles. Thus, Hollywood can blame this whole situation on a lack of Asian actors to play these parts.
>>
>>79387374

I'm not defending the casting of ScarJo, but Anime tends to use looks of phenotypically white people all the time so I have no problem with live action adaptations using white casts.

I do however have problems with live action adaptations of anime just existing though, namely because they've all been shit.

want to make a movie? Have a japanese studio make an OVA but holy shit live action anime does not work.
>>
>>79387777
lol what?

Japanese actresses are not household names. That's the point. When a studio invests millions into a movie, they want a big house hold name in the lead.

Think about the demographic of people who have never seen Ghost in the Shell, probably more than those who have seen it. Since ScarJo was cast, there is a chance that this movie will get people from that demographic watching the movie simply because they like her, or saw her in Lucy or some shit. That would never happen if they hired a Japanese nobody for the role.

You seems to want to the entire industry to change how they operate so your feelings won't get hurt, but no one gives a shit and this will make millions regardless.
>>
>>79387861
animu is much more anthroporphic compared to the simpsons mr pleb
>>
>>79387374
Lol she looks like ET
>>
>>79387709
>Let's say it like this: Pacific Rim wouldn't have flopped with Scarlett in that Japanese chick's role.

Pacific Rim flopped because the trailers made it look like a knockoff Transformers and it had a title that didn't give any indication of what it was about.

Also Guardians of the Galaxy disproves your point completely.
>>
OP, what's the big deal?

This movie literally has a white woman being surrounded by Asian guys. This movie is fetishizing white women for the asian audience. I would prefer this more than a movie with an asian actress in a western country.
>>
>>79387922
Remember your own money argument the next time you complain about TFA or the next Marvel blockbuster.
>>
>>79387882
All that shit is meaningless. There aren't WHITE actresses which could automatically greenlight a movie like she can. It has nothing to with skin color it has everything to do with Americans loving Scarlett Johanssen.

And hey, if Asians want more asian actors/actresses how about making some art scholarships for them instead of pressuring them to be chemical engineers or accountants in fields they are over-represented in?
>>
>>79387954
>Jews
>white
>>
>>79387999
>There aren't WHITE actresses which could automatically greenlight a movie like she can
I'd argue Jennifer Lawrence a couple of years ago
>>
>>79387374
The only people who give a fuck about her ethnicity or whatever are people who don't care what the original film tried to accomplish.
>>
>>79387680
brits, aussies and white american anglos all come from the same stock you retard. its like casting a singaporean chinese and a taiwanese in an hk film. terrible example
>>
>>79387992
>thinks I watch starwars or capeshit

nice projecting. these movies are for children. I probably won't even see this movie, I'm just sick of you politically correct adult-children complaining about your feelings all the time, talking about how it's always the white mans fault

grow up
>>
>>79387999
You really think America would love Johanssen if she looked like a terrorist?
>>
>>79387374
I wouldnt even have a problem with it if the white actress was good.

This frumpy swolen faced bitch is a meme now.
>>
>>79387851
Not going to joke, but you probably have a problem, that or you live in a place where whites are the vast majority so you have been conditioned to think white is the default and unless explicity said everything is white.
>>
>>79387950
PR flopped because it was shit
>>
>>79387374
>So you're telling me if a story takes place in Japan, the characters have Japanese names and the omnipresent culture is clearly Japanese, the film adaptation should still star white people just because the animation style took on a certain stylistic choice that you interpreted as white even though anyone's who's been to Japan will tell you there are Japanese people who would look the part?

yes since in the GitS world people can choose to have whatever body they want and if South Korean eye widening and jaw narrowing plastic surgery and sales of skin bleach is anything to go by asians all would choose to look as caucasian as possible
>>
File: WMAFx.jpg (938KB, 1802x1334px) Image search: [Google]
WMAFx.jpg
938KB, 1802x1334px
>>79387999
You've literally never seen interviews with Asian actors and actresses have you? They're always only landing small commercial roles or bit parts as love interests in the case of women but literally can't advance higher because major roles - even ones based on Asian women - are taken by white actresses.

The Martian being the most recent example. Ridley Scott complained the book had too many Asian characters and felt American audiences would be weirded out.
>>
>>79388089
>people can choose to have whatever body they want
GitS had very few full prosthesis characters. Outside of villains and Motoko I can't think of any.
>>
>>79388077
This+++

Also, for the """"""fans"""""", Major's body isn't supposed to be Japanese, compare her to other Japanese/Asian women on the movie, she doesn't look like them
>>
>>79388111
Checked.

But it doesn't even matter. The only real asian part of 1995 GiTS is the boat ride, and it's from HONG KONG not Japan. It's not even about being in Hong Kong or Japan, the boat ride I mean. It's seeing the Major looking around and seeing herself questioning her identity. You could replace it with any kind of similar set piece from another country, a fucking taxi ride down a decadent Times Square, as long as the Major is clearly having an issue with the idea of self.

The Major fuses with a goddamn sentient AI, becoming raceless, becoming post-human. Her ethnicity doesn't matter in the least.
>>
>>79388100

Can Asian men even compete
>>
>>79388089
>if South Korean eye widening and jaw narrowing plastic surgery and sales of skin bleach is anything to go by

It's not. Koreans would literally look like this if not for surgery and if Japs didn't rape them during WW2.

Koreans have a massive inferiority complex not found anywhere else on the continent.
>>
File: hotdog dog harrison.jpg (135KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog dog harrison.jpg
135KB, 720x960px
>>79387374
i couldn't give a shit about any of it desu. stop whining you uppity faggots. If you wanted your cartoons to be cast as asian you should draw your cartoons to look fucking asian.
>>
>>79388068
She was a fucking iPhone dude and people still went to see Her just for well, her. She could be wearing a box for the whole film and people would buy tickets.
>>79388100
Wow it's almost as though Asians are a minority in the USA and the movies made in the USA are intended for a majority white audience. Who'd have thought? What do these people fucking want? What do they really expect?
why would a movie studio pander to a audience which won't make a return on investment? Do you really think this has anything other to do with than money and demographics? You think Hollywood cares about art or what's right?
>>
>>79388170
Yeah but ScarJo is a shit actor and fat.
>>
>>79388113
She also doesn't look like any of the white characters.
>>
>>79388219
Her voice is her one redeeming quality. Only reason I watched Her more than once.
>>
>>79388234
Oh I agree. I think she is not right for the part, but I understand they wanted guaranteed profits.
>>
>>79388062
>implying you don't

Now who's projecting.
>>
REMINDER that Ghost in the Shell was always more about the setting than the characters.

As it stands, this is just Ghost in the Sheckle.
>>
>>79388100
Well maybe then Asian movie companies should try to be more relevant. This sense of entitlement is baffling to me. Why should western movie companies who makes movies primarily for western audiences consider your fucking feelings. Nobody is complaining about how Bollywood movies always cast Indians in their lead roles instead of black or white people FFS.
>>
>>79388111

I dont watch anime since I've had sex before but everyone is bitching about Scarjo's casting

>>79388201

good work somehow reading only the middle of my post
>>
File: 1485982849218.png (3MB, 1402x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1485982849218.png
3MB, 1402x1052px
>>79388271
>I've never watched the source material, but here I am touting my opinion that is clearly researched and unbiased
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79388269
The setting, vistas, and art take prominence but the film isn't about the setting. It's about mankind moving forward with technology.
>>
>>79388210
>he looks at the OP and thinks they look anything alike
>>
>>79388306
> moving forward with technology.

So, nothing original. Gotcha.
>>
>>79388270
Why should western companies adapt Japanese IPs at all?
>>
The fact that it is obviously just leftists ideologues looking to soap box about how enlightened and cosmopolitan they are rather than true fans wanting it to be as authentic to the cartoons as possible. Not that elitist dweebs would care to see it since it's not subtitled like their cartoons.
>>
>>79388330
Huh? What other film is about encouraging humanity to stop delaying the inevitability of fusing consciousnesses via technology? What other film demonstrates it in the way the 1995 GiTS does?
>>
>>79387374
I'm not defending this for a moment, ScarJo looks fucking hideous and I won't be seeing this shit.
>>
>>79387822
YAMERO!
>>
>>79388357
This film isn't 1995 GiTS and people have gone to lengths to point this out to me you intellectually dishonest fruitcake.
>>
>>79388332
Why shouldn't they? Why shouldn't a Japanese company be allowed to make an all Japanese cast Adventure Time live action production if they wanted to buy the rights to? It's just a story same as any other.
>>
>>79388362
Me too
>>
>>79388382
>This film isn't 1995 GiTS

We're talking about the ScarJo one? That wasn't evident from this post: >>79388269
>>
File: 1485063085548.jpg (725KB, 2127x3191px) Image search: [Google]
1485063085548.jpg
725KB, 2127x3191px
>>79388333
Yeah conservatives are all about the scarjew.

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>79388332
Why shouldn't they? Because the feelings of some myopic leftist with scoliosis and an unkempt beard will get upset? They have money and shockingly people want to make it. Sorry it doesn't live up to your Nihongo fantasy.
>>
>>79388384
Just don't bitch about race-swapping when it happens to a white character.
>>
>>79388404
Oh I see, you were merely pretending to be retarded.

Inafune himself has stated repeatedly in interviews that he's more interested in broad, expansive settings he can use as a sandbox for his ideas.
>>
>>79388420
>myopic leftist with scoliosis and an unkempt beard
Literally WHO?
>>
>>79388437
I literally never have. Why would I give a shit? They aren't real.
>>
>>79388453
No clue what's going man, let me try to get us on the same page:
>>79388269 made that post. I replied stating GiTS, specifically 1995 GiTS, was not explicitly about the setting. It was about man's relationship with technology, how we need to move forward with it. To which you replied: >>79388330, stating that that is nothing original. I asked you to provide me the name of another film that does what GiTS did, and then you started saying "this film isn't 1995 GiTS," leading me to believe we are talking about the ScarJo one. But that wasn't evident to me, because I was never talking about the ScarJo one in this chain of replies.

>Inafune
You mean Mamoru Oshii? What does that have to do with what is explicitly said and shown in the 1995 GiTS?
>>
>>79387374
It's not like it mattered, the flick was certain to be unwatchable garbage the moment the staff was revealed.

Scarjo is the least important issue with this mess.
>>
you do realize they want to make it box office succesful,
thus the necessity for a familiar white actress

either way she is jewish so her ancestors actually come from the continent of Asia (israel)
>>
>>79387374
exactly
>>
I don't have a problem with her being played by a white actress. I have a problem with her being played by this jewish rat-faced cunt. She's easily among the top-10 of worst people in Hollywood.
HOWEVER. Jusdging by the look of the trailers, this movie is complete and utter shit. Jumbled bits from anime with a generous side of shitty hollywood writing, no lighting to speak of, awful lines and line delivery. And colour grading is trash. Johannson's "star power" is the only thing that can save this steaming pile of garbage from flopping. Even though it deserves to.
>>
>>79387513
So who is this ?
>>
>>79388639
That there's kataahna. She's got my back.
>>
>>79387513
egg head, potato nose and probably is 5"5
>>
I know it's a trivial thing to complain about, but I wish they'd tried a little harder to keep her attire and hair as close to the anime as possible.

Her new hairstyle especially screams of "modern at the time of production".
>>
>>79387374
Honestly it doesn't look terrible.
Anyone complaining about whitewashing can fuck off to Tumblr and anyone complaining about a Jew playing their favorite Chinese cartoon character can fuck of to /pol/.
>>
>>79387992

Star Wars and Marvel are huge on their own, they don't need a household name at their center. In the case of Star Wars, the studio simply got lucky in that its central cast were all unknowns yet the movie blew up.

In this climate of entertainment, Disney of all studios isn't going to invest millions into a movie and cast an unknown actress on the chance that it'll be a success. More so that Ghost in the shell as a franchise isn't strong enough on its own.
>>
File: 1483520992348-tv.jpg (171KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483520992348-tv.jpg
171KB, 1024x576px
>>79387589
>Implying it wasnt besson who attracts the box office.
>>
>>79387775
>I literally could care less

So you do care.
>>
>>79388699
>Honestly it doesn't look terrible.

I bet you liked the Aeon Flux movie.
>>
>>79388786

The average person doesn't even know who Luc Besson is.
>>
>>79387374
"You hated when Heimdall was played by Idris Elbow but you'll defend this? Seriously? "
Who exactly did? the guy nailed it
>>
>>79387374
>animes
opinion discarded
>>
File: 43.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>79387758
Good meme gook
>>
>>79388867
This
Idris Elba is the whitest nigger in the world
>>
>>79388926
What anime is this?
>>
>>79388938
Full Metal Alchemist Movie
>>
>>79387374
>too many black actors
>muh white genocide
>we need more white actors and actresses
>a white woman playing an asian REEEEE
>pol/tv/ logic
>>
>>79388927
How is that relevant? His acting is which was great in Thor and all the other sequels
>>
File: 1457654861388.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457654861388.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>79387374
I don't fucking care

It's just typical hollywood jewbait using a washed up household name actress, it was going to be shit the moment the script landed on the table
>>
>>79388954
>want to make money
>dude lets cast takagawa shojukenjinashamura the JAV porn actress LMAO

great idea
>>
File: scarjob.jpg (963KB, 1440x1390px) Image search: [Google]
scarjob.jpg
963KB, 1440x1390px
>>79388653
Yeah this is more like it right?

You fucking walnut.
>>
File: Reinhard.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>79387758

That's wrong you retarded Indonesian.
>>
>>79388997
>Be ethnic asian woman
>Get into acting
>really talented
>Go for asian lead part
>Get rejected
>Told they cast a western ethnic woman whose not even that good
>Told its because asians don't star in anything
>because they're never cast in lead roles
>because they never star in anything

I'm starting to think the diversity crowd might have a point.
>>
>>79389079
Once again
>how do we make money

This isn't a grand racial conspiracy to keep the yellow woman down, if you're trying to bait Amerilards into spending their money on an anime movie then they need star power
>>
>>79387374
>grown men collect anime barbie dolls
>>
>>79389120
you forgot the part where they blow their load on them
>>
>>79389079
>ethnic asian woman

hmm
>>
>>79387822
>that awkwardness when you realize 3d will never match 2d

there is nothing wrong with her, weebshitter. but they made a mistake translating any chinese cartoon waifu to live action.

because then we get hordes of losers saying how comparatively ugly she is/will be
>>
>>79389104
Then why make an anime movie at all if you can't stick to the source material?

If you could only sell Saving Private Ryan by casting all Eskimos for the Normandy landing, should you?

If you can't sell the IP without miscasting, then don't make the movie.

Or shit, make a completely Westernized ripoff and don't even call it GitS if you think the GitS name won't sell it anyway.
>>
File: squallsmile.jpg (26KB, 634x339px) Image search: [Google]
squallsmile.jpg
26KB, 634x339px
>>79389051
> you retarded Indonesian

he migrated to /tv/?

pff buahaha
>>
File: animeisntperfecteither.jpg (37KB, 771x527px) Image search: [Google]
animeisntperfecteither.jpg
37KB, 771x527px
>>79389001
>people sometimes look different/not their in candid frames

Wow. It's like you've never actually been outside.
>>
>>79389172
>Or shit, make a completely Westernized ripoff and don't even call it GitS if you think the GitS name won't sell it anyway.

Well yeah it's called Star Cuck
>>
>>79389104
You know its cheaper to put unknowns as leads and put the famous actors in supporting roles. Rather than waste all the budget on however big ScarJos asking price is.

I don't really care that much though, I was just pointing out the shit cycle your argument suggests.
>>
>>79389104
Funny how you refuse to call that a conspiracy but cling to the conspiracy theory that Hollywood is trying to make white women fuck more niggers.
>>
>>79387822
Absolute kek
>>
>>79389197
No, they're still calling or GitS.
>>
>>79389172
Why do you care so much about race?

She is a fucking cyborg. She could look like anything.
>>
>>79387589
>he thinks people actually went to see Lucy
>>
>>79389172
>Then why make an anime movie at all if you can't stick to the source material?

Why the fuck are you asking me? I didn't ask for it to be made, whichever fag is directing this pitched it to some executive who thought it would work

The only consideration is earning potential, not triggering r/asianmasculinity when they figure out Hollywood holds daily seminars on how to keep Asians out of the industry so the Chinese will stop spending their billions of commie shekels on their movies
>>
>>79389172
Normandy actually happened this is a cartoon about a cyborg.
>>
>>79389236
>he said in one breath while bitching about race mixing and white genocide in the other
>>
>>79389211
>Funny how you refuse to call that a conspiracy but cling to the conspiracy theory that Hollywood is trying to make white women fuck more niggers.

I don't remember saying that or even implying it but it must be true right anon
>>
>>79389211

The difference is in Japan that you can market the animated movie to a older audience and it will sell. What they want here is the said equivalent user base to give them shekels in the west.

Same thing was common among European movie makers randomly hire some yank then just get local actors for the minor roles and dub them over. Even if the damn movie is set in Italy,France or whatever
>>
>>79387412
>gets butthurt at post but pretends to not care and creates a post specifically just to show OP how much he doesn't care
>>
>>79389271
Yeah I'm sure you'd be completely fine with the LotR trilogy starring all Africans.

Jackson put like 3 in the third Hobbit movie and you lost your shit.
>>
>>79389299
>shitposts now require premeditated planning

ah yes
>>
>>79389319
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>79389277
I think it might be because you falsely accused me of conspiracy as hyperbole, when you were talking to me before.
>>
>>79389172
>Then why make an anime movie at all if you can't stick to the source material?

Ghost in the Shell's narrative has nothing to do with being ethnically Japanese, or not. I've said this multiple times in the thread. Fuck you for being a retard.
>>
>>79389276
>xer says in the same breath while bitching about a while woman playing a cartoon character
>>79389319
>immediately shift the goal posts
>>
File: movie_poster_zootopia_866a1bf2.jpg (196KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
movie_poster_zootopia_866a1bf2.jpg
196KB, 300x450px
>>79389280
>The difference is in Japan that you can market the animated movie to a older audience and it will sell.

Yeah can't imagine animated movies making much in the States.
>>
>>79389172
HURR DURR they didn't cast the race i want hence for a former cartoon SO IMMA FULL RAGING
>>
>>79389340
>falsely accused me of conspiracy

The only thing I'm accusing you of is looking far too deeply into what is actually happening, which is that someone cast ScarJo to do a role in a movie
>>
>>79389319
You know he probably didn't even put them in.

They call for extras and then a load of dudes from town turn up and they give them costumes, they stand around for a bit, then get a small wage for their time. That's the process.
>>
>>79389370

Look we are talking about yanks here, they dislike watching movies with subtitles also you missed this part

>hire some yank then just get local actors for the minor roles and dub them over. Even if the damn movie is set in Italy,France or whatever

Yanks want to watch yanks it's been clear since fucking forever.
>>
>>79388840
Never saw it and don't care.
>>
File: 3945166.jpg (229KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3945166.jpg
229KB, 600x600px
When the fuck are we going to get the Battle Angel movie so I can get buttmad at the casting of Alita?
>>
>>79388639
Seconded.
>>
>>79389375
you seemed to have ignored the word hyperbole.

And you did as hyperbole, its here , >>79389104 and I wasn't looking deeply at all.

You do realise that the anon who accused you wasn't me. I thought I made that clear.
This is me.
>>79389079
>>79389203
>>
>>79389429
oh wait I'm retarded and they've already cast her
>>
>>79389372
Are you alright? Do you need an adult?
>>
Here is Attack on Titan(it's shit) a show where everybody is European except for one character which is said to be the final gook in existence. All played by japs

Live action adaptions are cancer because in the end animation is a visual medium absolutely nothing is gained by making it 3D.
>>
>>79389358
Nice evading.
>>
>>79387374
I don't really give a fuck about the race aspect because she's a cyborg. So any appearance that gets close is good enough.

The part that bothers me is that I think scarjo is a bad fit for the character.
>>
>>79389556
Japanese IP.
>>
File: 1463444026240.png (65KB, 211x202px) Image search: [Google]
1463444026240.png
65KB, 211x202px
>>79389556
>movie adapted for japanese audience
>casts japanese actors
>movie adapted for american audience
>casts american actors

Mindblowing desu

>b-but why didn't they just cast an Asian Scarjo

There isn't one. This dumb racebaiting has to stop, the only incentive for films is to adapt to the audience to attract the biggest payout for the budget
>>
>>79389592
But it's a story point that Mikasa is one of the last asians.
>>
>>79389572
You are the idiot who compared casting a cartoon character to casting a movie about a well documented historical event. One is dishonest and historically inaccurate and shits on the people who died the other makes people like you mad.
>>
>>79387374
androids can't be whitewashed
>>
>>79389556
The commander guy of the special team was meant to be asian as well I think.
>>
File: Cyborg 18.png (300KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg 18.png
300KB, 720x400px
>>79389689
cyborg
>>
File: 00196ba0_medium.jpg (22KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
00196ba0_medium.jpg
22KB, 450x253px
>>79387374
>>
>>79389661
Did I stutter?
>>
>>79389678
Everyone in SPR was fictional you fucking moron.
>>
File: lupin.png (2MB, 1564x1056px) Image search: [Google]
lupin.png
2MB, 1564x1056px
Cast him
>>
>>79389872
Jonah Hill and Michael Cera.
>>
>>79389888
>Michael Cera.

Christ he's even into 70s grooming and clothing
>>
>>79389853
Again shifting the goal posts for no reason you fucking moron. Who was talking about SPR?
>>
File: majorcomp.jpg (109KB, 1140x671px) Image search: [Google]
majorcomp.jpg
109KB, 1140x671px
>>79387374
Should've gotten Faora.
>>
>>79387822
Damn, Scarlett Johansson looks like THAT?!
>>
>>79387374

I love how absolutely everyone is forgets to mention that the original creator himself approved of this casting. Not to mention that the city they're in in the series is highly multicultural so it doesn't matter one bit and Japanese people have also said that they couldn't care less.

People are literally looking for an excuse to vent about useless shit and make themselves look like asses because of it.
>>
>>79389926
>muh deaths
>who was talking about deaths

Nice evading, once again.
>>
>>79390032
Yeah, just like how Lucas """""""approved""""""" of TFA.
>>
>>79389196
>actually defending the ugly jew casting
>>
>>79390037
In the off hand chance you aren't a full blown retard you shouldn't make it so apparent when you get BTFO
>>
>>79390032
>approval
>muh blessing
I thought you guys would get wise to the act by now.
>>
>>79387374

Nobody likes chink actors other than jackie chan deal with it.
>>
File: 1477297298049.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1477297298049.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>79387374
No, show me an example of one person who is defending this shit. Everyone I know rightfully thinks the movie is destined to be shit.
Why even watch the western movie when there's an anime series, an animated movie, and a manga that you could watch and read instead?
>>
File: 030108_avalon02.jpg (8KB, 400x199px) Image search: [Google]
030108_avalon02.jpg
8KB, 400x199px
>>79390032
>>79390177
This is the actual actress Oshii blessed to play Motoko.
>>
i hate weebs so damn much
>>
>>79387374
>Doesn't write AshamaFur
>>
>>79389661
She is not even a pure Asian but "hafu".
>>
>>79387374
>a cyborg clearly not in her original body
>why is she white!?!?!?
The Major being white is not the issue with the casting of Scarlet Johanssen.
>>
>>79387374
>You hated when Heimdall was played by Idris Elbow

No I didn't.

Believe it or not, not everyone on /tv/ is a frothing-at-the-mouth /pol/tard. I know that /tv/ has been ruined by crossposters for years so it's an easy mistake to make.
>>
>>79387676
I'm okay with both.
Because Heimdall is an alien in a capeshit franchise.
And the Major is a cyborg that gets a replacement body every other day.
>>
So NONE of you faggots have read the manga or watched any of the anime adaptations? The Major is not a Japanese woman, she's a Japanese brain in a jar inside a robot body that looks like a Caucasian woman.
>>
I could give a fuck less that she's white. They could've picked a better white woman tho.
>>
Hollywood should not leech off of my gook cartoons. In fact, as "a white person" this offends me greatly and I hope every effort creatively bankrupt (((hollywood))) makes to rip off anime bombs terribly.
>>
>>79387374
I havent seen anyone defend this casting, she's awful. visually the movie looks good in parts, that's it.
>>
It really doesn't matter since most people aren't familiar with the source material. Same goes for Heimdall. For all they know he's black in the comics.
>>
File: IMG_4967.jpg (445KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4967.jpg
445KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>79387374
1. The fucking Creator of GitS said, long before the movie was even announced, that the Major has a caucasian body
2. in SAC they also said that she has "american looks"

The casting is 100% like it is in the Anime and Manga.
>>
File: IMG_4968.jpg (502KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4968.jpg
502KB, 1538x2048px
>>79391633
>>
>>79390128
Keep lying to yourself. Your delusions are all you have left.
>>
The only Japanese thing about Motoko is her name and her brain. Her body is fully replaced with prosthetics.

The issue with Scarjo is that she is very feminine looking when the movie Motoko was androgynous.
>>
>>79391658
Nice source assnugget.
>>
>>79391633
>>79391686
who is this semon demen
>>
>>79387374

that scarjo doll looks like ET
>>
File: S8AUc4s[1].jpg (129KB, 852x554px) Image search: [Google]
S8AUc4s[1].jpg
129KB, 852x554px
>>
>>79387374
Because Scarlet Johanson is like the female Tom Cruise. Her films will be a subgenre of Sci Fi in themselves in the day and the more the merrier.

Also because the Orient isn't being racially replaced by white people and being brainwashed to like it.
>>
>>79391781
this

CANT BRUISE THE CRUISE
CANT EMBARGO THE SCARJO
>>
>>79389556
Do western actors that speak fluently Japanese even exist? I think they couldn't hire them even if they wanted. I watch a lot of Tokusatsu and there's like 2, maybe 3 white guys (that always appear in them) and maybe 1 black who can speak Japanese without sounding like bumbling retards that are clearly reading it phonetically from a teleprompter.
>>
File: Antje_Traue_2-e1303954837646.jpg (85KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
Antje_Traue_2-e1303954837646.jpg
85KB, 600x804px
Her body is artificial, not Japanese.

ScarJo is still shit casting.

Plus a number of other characters are whitewashed and blackwashed instead of giving Asian actors the role. So it is still racist as fuck.
>>
File: sir paul-1.jpg (16KB, 167x168px) Image search: [Google]
sir paul-1.jpg
16KB, 167x168px
>>79391751
>he doesn't recognise one of the Beatles
>>
>>79387374
Because casting niggers is usually a political move but casting whites is just the standard and profitable.
>>
>>79391751
A perfect casting for Motoko
>instagram.com/barbarapedrotti
>>
>>79387374
>You hated when Heimdall was played by Idris Elbow
Idris Elbow hated playing Heimdall
>>
>shamefuru, absolutley shamefuru
lmao get fucked chinks
>>
>b- but all my animes are white!
>>
To be honest familia I just don't give a shit about whitewashing or blackwashing or greenwashing or whatever else washing. If the actor is good in the role I don't care.

I didn't give a shit about Heimdall being played by Elba and I also don't give a shit about Major being white.
>>
File: 1475560461269.jpg (877KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475560461269.jpg
877KB, 1920x1920px
reminder that anime is not white
>>
>>79387822
>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell
>Scarlett Jo-ham-son
>>
File: truth.jpg (467KB, 1395x1313px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
467KB, 1395x1313px
>>79392187

No you butthurt WEEABO !

Anime is WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79392187
Some of those don't even look human, the one in the center looks very Asian though
>>
File: 1475248166449.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475248166449.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>79392175
good goy

I'm sure this 25 year old black american will do a fine job playing an 18 year old white Brit with French heritage
>>
>>79387374
Good lord. Aside from 1 or 2 slick shot in the trailer (that were lifted from the anime) this movie so far looks like fucking crap. Batou looks like a goddamn joke, Scarjo just looks like she walked out of her trailer after smoking a blunt and eating a dozen donuts. They're also adding in some bull crap Hollywood "destiny" plot and shoving an any cool scenes from the anime that look laughable when recreated with green screen hackery.
>>
>>79392162
They kicked your ass in Vietnam, Cletus.
>>
>>79391937
She is too brown 2bh
>>
>>79391937
Too tan
>>
>>79387822
Is she holding a bag of subway?
>>
>>79392272
that's ok, because one is a literal god and the other one is a demon
>>
>>79387374
The character on the left looks Whiter than the character on the right.
>>
IT'S OKAY WHEN WHITEY DOES IT!
>>
Never understood why we call them yellow, Japanese women on average are pale as fuuuuck
>>
>>79387374
There are ""people"" out there who find Scarjo attractive. Sad!
>>
File: river_phoenix2.jpg (210KB, 459x617px) Image search: [Google]
river_phoenix2.jpg
210KB, 459x617px
>>79392234
> In an interview at the Square Media Tour in 2000, Nomura admitted to basing a lot of Squall's appearance on the late actor River Phoenix.

yet another assblasted gook
>>
File: gate076e2.jpg (23KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
gate076e2.jpg
23KB, 520x293px
>>79392703
Wait a minute, westerners appear in Anime? no way
>>
>>79392703
>Squall
That's not an Asian name
>>
>>79392754
Trump?
>>
File: et.jpg (315KB, 1247x588px) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
315KB, 1247x588px
>>79387374
>>
File: katz kobayashi.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
katz kobayashi.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>79392761
This is how gooks looks in anime
>>
>>79387374
That chick from Pacific Rim was ideal for this role. She even had the tits for it.

I am racist but Ghost in the Shell is a japanese tale. A shame really.
>>
>>79387648
Yeah, fuck ScarJo. I hope the SJ squad heckle the shit out of her.
>>
File: Jerid.jpg (142KB, 852x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Jerid.jpg
142KB, 852x1066px
>>79392799
Same show
>>
>>79392799
>Small eyes
>Small nose
>Yellowish skin
...I think you destroyed your point? Unless I read sarcasm in where it wasn't.
>>
>>79387374
>but you'll defend this?
literally no one here is defending that fucking retard. and the ones that do are doing it ironically or just to be max contrarian. go back to facebook where you belong
>>
>>79392833

asians dont have this type and color of hair... the skin isnt yellowish either, its rather orange-ish... you are either really ignorant or blind... your definetly a faggot
>>
>>79392826
This, I see people post random pics in a vaccum, post a comparation between the Asian characters in the show and the Western ones. Western ones usually have more realistic features (humanly possible eyes, nose and mouth), with pronouced jaws, elongated faces, etc
>>
>>79392833

>literally

fuck off faggot I am defending it and Im not alone
>>
File: Mirai Yashima.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai Yashima.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>79392857
I am posting them you retard
>>
>>79392874
You're defending hiring a fat blob over an athletic woman? die in a fire
>>
File: Rosamia.png (1MB, 926x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamia.png
1MB, 926x1400px
>>79392894
>>
>>79387374
The only problem with movie Motoko is that ScarJo is old and busted goods and she looks like shit.

An asian actress, a white actress - as long as the female playing her was somewhat accurate and good looking, people would stop complaining.

Let's call this shit what it is, please.
>>
>>79392894
I wasn't attacking you, I was using you as example of people who post pictures of different ethnias from the same source material.
>>
>>79392897

you call that fat blob? what do you call mellisa mccarthy? have you ever even had intimate relations with a woman? Im defending typecasting someone more relatable to films audience... and I believe Major was always white. She has fucking blue eyes! Scarjo is the best choice. She's somewhat sexy in a feminine way and yet can do action. Some said Faorah from Man of Steel would be great - I kinda agree, but she is too androgenic. Major is very ladylike (huge tits) although she's athletic as well.
>>
File: hayato kobayashi.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hayato kobayashi.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>79392942
I apologise
>>
>>79389592
Loses the point of the material.
>>
>>79389370
2d animated you nonce.
>>
>>79389872

Filthy Frank and Justin Bieber
>>
>>79388840
>Aeon Flux

that cartoon is so good
>>
>>79392961
see>>79387822

As for Melissa Mccarthy, it's easy to jump over her than to go around her
>>
>>79387412
literally me except backwards
>>
>>79393039

ahahaha nice argument , you lose
>>
>>79387822
>ghost in the supermarket
>>
>>79387412
This

But I would parp rather than fart
>>
>>79389872
Lupin as Serge Gainbourg
>>
>>79392826
Looks Anglo
>>
>>79393184
Make's sense since he is from the Southern States.
>>
>>79387882

>Asian stars don't exist because Hollywood doesn't cast Asians

Who gives a shit? Plenty of Asians stars in Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan, aren't there?
>>
>>79388082

Or maybe, just maybe, YOU are delusional.
>>
>>79393214
This, plenty of Blacks start in African movies, why we keep giving them roles on our movies then?
>>
File: fit.png (402KB, 703x592px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
402KB, 703x592px
>implying shes fat

she's fit, lads
>>79387822 is just a bad photo
>>
I know this is bait but fuck this movie anyway
should never have been made in the first place, no matter who was cast
>>
>>79393292
This, remakes are ruining Hollywood, nowadays they only release remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels.
>>
>>79388653
Egg.T. head, potato nose and actually 5'3"
>>
File: 1484838205556.png (566KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
1484838205556.png
566KB, 600x865px
>>79393264
>those wea untoned thighs
>that flabby falling ass
>>
>>79393591
>Not Absolutamente Disgustoso
It's like you want to pass a grammar exam or something
>>
>>79387513
Would marry and live happily ever after with.
>>
>>79387374
Wasnt it set in hong kong and the team was meant to be multinational?
>>
File: 1481237022221.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481237022221.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
I'm white and I was never autistic enough to think anime characters look white.
White people have strong jaws, are tall, have brown, red or blonde hair and straight noses.
Anime characters have round heads, are short, slim figured and have little to no nose.
i.e they're fucking japs.
As a kid I never saw Goku fighting in his gi with the big asian symbol on the back and thought "yeah that's like me".
I honestly think anyone who did has undiagnosed autism.
>>
>>79387374
>Why are white people
>bitch is a jew

Jews are not white

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
>>
>>79393730
Stop contradicting my strawmen reeee
>>
>>79387758
Japs design more realistic foreign characters to contrast the unrealistic looking japanese characters, so you can tell that they're foreign.
>>
File: DJQxuqV.jpg (330KB, 848x1250px) Image search: [Google]
DJQxuqV.jpg
330KB, 848x1250px
>>79393730
So in other words anime characters are white
>>
>>79393255
CUZ SLAVERY YO I mean jews.
>>
>>79393806
When they're supposed to be white yeah, they look white.
>>
>>79387374
Why would they cast a gook when even the creators of gook comics draw their characters to look white?
>>
>>79388954
>my cognitive dissonance is your fault
/tv/ isn't one person, people have different opinions.
>>
>>79388362
>ScarJo looks fucking hideous
This desu.
>>
>>79389935
Faora is destined to play Commander Shepard, not Motoko.
>>
>>79393851
that's because manga is in black and white
>>
>>79393900
Officially Shepard is a dude and already has an actor
>>
>>79391763
*crickets*
It's ok when asians are replaced by blacks, not whites.
>>
>>79393937
Actually L is Caucasian Brit with French ancestry.
>>
can we all agree that it's irrelevant if the race of the character in the anime/book is different from the actor in the movie interpretation?

'whitewashing' is a non-issue
>>
>>79393927
fuck Male Shep. Boring ass shit-tier version of the character.
>>
>>79393960
How?! the faggot looks more Japanese than Light!
>>
You whites and your white projection, this his how people thought Yagami was going to be gay because his name backwards is I'm gay, guess what, not everything revolves around you and your language.
>>
>>79393966
Unless his ancestry plays a major role on the story I'd say more or less that I agree.
>>
>>79387374

Let me guess that youre white? Now go ask a Japanese person if this offends them. 99% will say no.

So why are you outraged you SJW loser?
>>
>>79387374
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the major an android
>>
File: burglers.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
burglers.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>79388308
>he doesn't give a shit what the OP is. Ones a cartoon and the other is a toy.

cry more friendo
>>
>>79387374
No one is defending this shit, everyone everywhere is throwing a bitchfit, I never thought I'd see the day when a bunch of 4chan oldfags are saying the exact same shit as a bunch of tumblrina snowflakes.

It's disgusting how I have to remind myself this is /tg/ and not twitter.
>>
Reminder that anyone bitching about white washing in GitS is talking out of their ass and regurgitating retard opinions they read on the Mary Sue or A.V. Club.

https://youtu.be/eKkp2jjOk88
>>
File: 1486808636866.jpg (122KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486808636866.jpg
122KB, 599x400px
I don't know how people can even watch anime? It's fucking garbage. Everything made in life action is better
>>
>>79387724
The setting may be based visually on hong kong, but that doesn't mean it was meant to be set there right? The two anime series both take place in Japan. I believe the original manga does too.
>>
>>79394009
Zipperheads are hive minded not whites.
>>
>>79394278
>ANIMAAAEY
Why are English natives unable to pronounce any foreign words.
>>
>>79388082
Are you going to start ranting about white privilege next?
>>
>>79388082
WE

>captcha: avenue king
>>
>>79388234
No, she is not fat. Melissa Mccarthy is fucking fat. ScarJo is normal.
>>
>>79394588
Who cares what you call it? It's disgusting.
>>
>>79388927
I thought that was Michael Jackson?
>>
>>79387374
No one is defending the choice to cast Pig in a Blanket.
>>
>>79387374
>white women don't age badl-
>>
>>79387374
Why is the real face more freaky looking
>>
>>79394796
because it's Scarjo face but jews want you to believe she's beautiful
>>
>>79389429
I read those mangas. Squid mouths and flan everywhere. Squid mouths and flan, man.
>>
>>79387374
>So you're telling me if a story takes place in Japan, the characters have Japanese names and the omnipresent culture is clearly Japanese, the film adaptation should still star white people just because the animation style took on a certain stylistic choice that you interpreted as white...

yes
>>
>>79387676
nope
>>
File: KimiNozo Mitsuki.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KimiNozo Mitsuki.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>79394499
>>
>>79391047
>>79391075
>>79391078
Yeah, it's like they forget that she has BLUE EYES.
>>
>>79395004
Stop contradicting my strawmen, all animoo chara are white
>>
>>79387374
I don't think any of the fans are actually defending this terrible casting.
>>
>>79391075
Asgardians took their image from Norse gods, nobody knows how they looked before, Heimdall isn't black in norse mythology, he isn't called The whitest of the Aesir for nothing.
>>
>>79395004
She looks very gook
>>
>>79395145
can't be, all anime characters are white.
>>
>>79394896
o3o
>>
Somehow Batou looks even worse.
>>
>>79394499
that white woman doesn't have those eyes nor that nose, it's like a cartoon shouldn't necessarily to look like real people. Also Asians can have brown hair.
>>
>>79395171
Not even gigantic ayylmaos can resist the white males
>>
File: understanding-comics1.png (124KB, 556x271px) Image search: [Google]
understanding-comics1.png
124KB, 556x271px
If you are white, anime characters look white.
If you are Asian, anime characters look Asian.

That is how cartoons work.
Do you not even understand cartoons, /tv/?
>>
>>79395242
And he doesn't even have cyborg eyes all the time, seems like they're sunglasses.
>>
>>79395171
Yes, they are.
>>
>>79395258
fuck off, gooks are anime u mad
>>
>>79395279
anime is (you)
>>
>>79395171
Yeah they are god bless
>>
>>79395371
That dude is white
>>
>>79389872
Idris Elba obviously
>>
>>79387374
The film wouldn't have been made without her starring. Simple as that
>>
>>79387374
I remember they said she WAS caucasian in the anime...or at least her "body" was.
>>
>>79387758
They undergo trends to make their eyelids more like that of Europeans in South Korea and Japan. Like it or not, East and West are constantly influencing each other, and some Asians find European/American features more attractive.

But yes, even they know that their animated characters look more white than yellow.
>>
>>79387822
To be fair, the turnaround between her being cast and principal photography was much shorter than is typical. Most actors cast in this type of role have at least several months to diet and train.
>>
>>79387374
aeon flux on the right
>>
>>79395937
Shouldn't Black Widow be in decent shape?
>>
>>79395877
>Even they
Those charts weren't made by Japs though, don't leet the moonrunes fool you
>>
>>79395877
Two of those white women (the ones below) look heavily photoshoped.
>>
>>79396297
Japs themselves say the most beautiful look is that of Russians no wonder they wank them off.
>>
File: 1485839895778.jpg (17KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1485839895778.jpg
17KB, 258x245px
>>79396325
>>79396297
>>
>>79387374

I think it's disgraceful.

It's just as bad as casting some nigger in a white role, like James Bond, or some shit.

It's just bad casting to change the race of a known character when you make a film based off of a book, comic / whatever.
>>
>>79387374
I don't recall defending it at all, she is god fucking awful casting.
>>
>>79387374
I am a white Scottish man and I have constantly berated and belittled this casting.

If you were going to cast a caucasian you could at least cast a non-potato. Completely wrong build in bone and face.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.