[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jedi! You are surrounded. Your army is decimated. Make peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Griveous.jpg (195KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Griveous.jpg
195KB, 800x450px
>Jedi! You are surrounded. Your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final hour. But know that I, general Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. PREPARE!

Cough Cough Cough
>>
I love Grevious' design and concept of being a jedi hunter who uses the weapons of his hunted. Cool as fuck. He's a shining example of George being the iconic idea guy.
>>
This version of the Clone Wars was THE shit. It's bullshit that it's no longer canon. Probably the best thing to come out of the prequels besides BF2.
>>
YOUR JEDI IDEOLOGY *SNIFF COUGH TUGS CLOAK* IS FINISHED
>>
>>79385823
>Force crush that fucker
BTFO
What happened in the show was bullshit;Force is instantaneous
>>
The cgi cartoon really ruined what was left of his character. I don't care that his backstory was changed he just sucks balls.
Gets his ass handed by everyone all the time and only gets 1 kill on a padawan. Every single villain in the show including Cad "nothing personal kid" Bane poses a better threat then him.
For the apparent leading general of the seperatist army in rots, you'd figure he'd be more prominent instead of jobber bot.
>>
>>79385823
Grievous was Kino in that show
>>
File: c8b640531d077ff8716026ccd9aa2026.png (684KB, 757x1072px) Image search: [Google]
c8b640531d077ff8716026ccd9aa2026.png
684KB, 757x1072px
>>79388326
Fuck you Cad Bane was GOAT and way better than those shitty fetts.
>>79388328
No he was shitty and overpowered.
>>
>>79388430
>he was shitty and overpowered.

So being an actual threat is a problem for a villain how?
>>
>>79388430
Everyone was overpowered as fuck in that show
>>
File: Cad_Bane_TCW.png (108KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cad_Bane_TCW.png
108KB, 400x300px
>>79388450
When a shitty droid can take on 6 jedi at the same time something is wrong
>>79388484
Yeah and it was shit. Yoda and Windu were literally taking on entire armies by themselves. If jedi were that strong why even need an army? Shit series from an overrated hack slav.
>>
>>79388326
>>79388430
Surprisingly I like Lucas' version of Grievous the most. If he was as op in the cartoon in the film, he would've been more dangerous then anakin and arguably Sheev in combat ability and strategy.
The film's Grevious has a decent amount of threat to not steal focus from Sheev or Anakin. He's not op nor a weak ass jobber bot, just the right amount of okayish.
Will fight and be imposing, but ultimately runs if the opposition is greater.
>>
>>79385823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnpqjJae-g
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.