[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Guy was the best show on tv tonight. When are people going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: deaddeaddead.png (675KB, 1117x925px) Image search: [Google]
deaddeaddead.png
675KB, 1117x925px
Family Guy was the best show on tv tonight. When are people going to realize this is one of the few shows that gets better with age?

>inb4 american dad is better

No it fucking isn't. Not for a long time.
>>
Low hanging fruit comedy
>>
American Dad is better.
>>
>>79384593
I haven't seen this show in 5 years.

Did it get better? I was hoping it would get better eventually.

American Dad is better.
>>
>>79384673
in my opinion the last 5 or so seasons have been the best, and i can't even watch the first few seasons anymore

the whole stewey being an evil genius trying to kill his mom thing? the only people who think the first seasons of family guy are good, are the ones who say the first seasons of anything are good
>>
>>79384792
Well i mean you kill off the original characters and then you wonder why people don't like it any more. Family guy was never great, but when it was decent Peter's switched on and off between complete retard mode, but now he is just a complete retard 24/7, making the show even less tolerable, not to mention the fact that literally every "joke" is just a reference, because apparently referencing things is funny, for some reason.
>>
File: 1486081191015.png (77KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
1486081191015.png
77KB, 760x787px
>>79384593
>best tv show
>posts jewish garbage

wew
>>
I don't know if it's getting better but it did pick up in quality after season 11
>>
>>79384916
When was the last time you watched the show?Its way better since it accepted that Peter is just a complete retard. It's like South Park before it decided to get political.

I wouldn't blame you if you dropped it years ago, but it is way better now that the characters are fully "developed" than it started out.
>>
>>79384593
I'm pretty sure you could be banned for underage for this post
>>
>>79384616
i like both shows
>>
>>79385845
>>79384958
>hurr durr family guy is jews and underage!!!

how can you hate fun so much?
>>
>>79384958
family guy is one of the few shows that has called out the jews.
In the early series it made so many jew jokes it is hyper redpilled.
>>
>>79384593
FG has like 0.7 to 1 REALLY good gag per episode
the rest is LMAO SO RANDUMM XDDDD garbage
>>
>>79384958
Bring back Metalocolypse plox.
>>
Why do britfags love family guy so much?
And they think Americans are stupid. The show is awful
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.