[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst part about your favorite movie >that autistic fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Worst part about your favorite movie

>that autistic fake story Mr. Orange learned as if anybody gives a shit
>>
about the cops in the bathroom? thats one of the best parts though you fuckin idiot
>>
Nah the context was important and well woven into the narrative
>>
>>79374853
It's not that they give a shit, it's to pass a story that makes him appear legit
>>
The tipping scene. Literally nobody thinks waitresses don't bust their ass except Quentin. it makes sense that he wrote the part of Mr. Pink expecting to play him but then he got Stevie Buscemi and gave him his role
>>
>>79374987
waitresses are dumb retards who agree to work below minimum wage and I wont give them a penny more
>>
>>79374987

>bait
>>
>>79374982
>>79374934
>>79374900
it makes no sense though
he's in a bar talking to drug dealers
oh hey this reminds me of that time i took a piss in front of a drug dog
>>
>>79374987
I thought the joke was that they were going to make a gorillion dollars and he was being particular about a dollar
>>
>>79375107
he used the story to give himself street cred, hes an undercover cop, did you even watch the movie??? retard.
>>
>>79375107
I agree, the story is lame as shit. I mean, the idea of faking a story to seem legit makes sense, but the story itself was just terrible.
>>
>>79374853
I liked it only for the bit he included where there was a cop telling an obviously fake story to brag to his cop friends.
>>
>>79375141
see the post below yours
>>
>>79375139
yes anon is just being autistic
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (67KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
67KB, 365x500px
>>79374853
https://youtu.be/0bG8CVUujhs

Having this instead of the Scouring of the Shire.
>>
File: madsenrd.png (93KB, 630x260px) Image search: [Google]
madsenrd.png
93KB, 630x260px
>>79374853
they would be weary of him the point the only thing you could do is try to come off as a Mr. Blonde superior.

>soooaaa, how close ya been to being in federal fuck me in the ass prison
>...never
>never?! buuuuullllshit! theres gotta be at least one time. everybodys got one
>nope. I'm as bad as they come.
>>
>>79375417
Did Sarumon die in the books?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.