[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone be such a cunt that literally no one will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Katherine-Heigl-Feet-1948614.jpg (1MB, 2748x4398px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine-Heigl-Feet-1948614.jpg
1MB, 2748x4398px
How can someone be such a cunt that literally no one will work with you?
>>
>>79371771
People got tired of her shit.
>>
god shes ugly. except when she was younger, she was hot
>>
>>79371771
it's hollywood
people's ego run about unconstrained because they surround themselves with yes-men and are all millionaires
>>
>>79371880
Surely, but you'd think once your attitude was bankrupting you, you'd make a few adjustments for the sake of survival.
>>
She's not actually a cunt. She didn't play the game and became a victim of Hollywood bullying.
>>
>>79371771
t. neet in moms basement
>>
>>79372413
What game is that , pretending to be someone else and get payed for it?.

Is kind of incredible that in a town of known assholes and divas she cant get work.
She must be specially annoying or there are some evil forces at work here.
>>
>>79372638
But she does have work. Her new show is premiering this week.
>>
>>79371771
she was hot in roswell
>>
File: 1484760188533.jpg (97KB, 535x529px) Image search: [Google]
1484760188533.jpg
97KB, 535x529px
>>79371815
>hey faggot! How's my makeup!?
wat do
>>
>>79371771
I was just thinking of how much I hate Heigl earlier today. Good thing she's not in anything anymore.
>>
>>79371771
She could've been Jlaw but she fucked it up.

She was huge back in the early days of Grey's Anatomy and those romcoms with Gerard Butler and Seth Rogen etc.
>>
>>79371771
Actors spend their entire career thinking the sun shines out their ass and they can do know wrong.

Now imagine they start that lifestyle when they're young and spend your entire life in that manner.
>>
>>79371771
To be fair she's not even talented to begin with
>>
>people who have no jobs and have never met another asshole
>>
What a blown career. She had a domineering "Momager" too who apparently similarly rubbed everybody the wrong way. She was popular for a minute and really squandered it. Sort of pathetic damaged goods ever since, each interview, each statement seems sadder and Sunset Blvd-ish.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.