[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when they cast an unattractive woman to play someone who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>when they cast an unattractive woman to play someone who's supposed to be attractive
>>
she's cute af with big tits.

i miss her career
>>
File: dunst boobs.jpg (2MB, 5000x3651px) Image search: [Google]
dunst boobs.jpg
2MB, 5000x3651px
>when they cast a homosexual OP to make a thread that's supposed to be heterosexual
>>
>>79371055
>literally everything with Ariana Grande, the ape
>>
>>79371339
You call yourself heterosexual when you're attracted to that face?
>>
To be fair, Mary Jane is not required to be drop dead sexy. Spider-Man is the one hero you can believe that would date a more "normal pretty" type of girl instead of a super model.

Casting Emma "fairly pretty girl next door" Watson as one of the prettiest fucking Disney princesses, however....
>>
>>79371458
>worrying about the face and not the tits
shut up, faggot
>>
File: mj.jpg (92KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
92KB, 500x380px
>>79371492
but Mary Jane is a super model in the comics
>>
>>79371339
So pwetty :3
>>
>>79371458
wtf are you talking about? If that looks like a man, then you're probably from some faggot nation like Canada.
>>
File: kirsten_dunst_mary_jane.jpg (30KB, 488x462px) Image search: [Google]
kirsten_dunst_mary_jane.jpg
30KB, 488x462px
>>
>>79371616
You're right, but the movies always made their own version of things. What I'm saying is that she was fine for the Mary Jane created for those movies.

It'd be different if Thor'a girlfriend is an average-pretty looking girl (Natalie Portman is hot even if she's older now). Toby's Spider-Man would never be able to date a super model.
>>
>>79371616
Peter is also handsome in the comics
>>
>>79371055
shit taste
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.