[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to go see Lego Batman with my gf >we go to one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BtakvrwCYAEOset.jpg (34KB, 600x283px) Image search: [Google]
BtakvrwCYAEOset.jpg
34KB, 600x283px
>want to go see Lego Batman with my gf
>we go to one of the Regal Cinemas
>find out Regal now has reserved seating, and you can reserve seating weeks ahead of time
>no seats next to each other left
>reserved movie theatre seating is now a thing
>you can't just walk into the theatre and pick the best seat away from kids or giant mexican families
What the fuck has happened!?
>>
Reserved seating has always been a thing. Just cause you and your fat autistic gf go to the movies once every 5 years to see a childrens movie doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot who should have looked this stuff up ahead of time.
>>
>>79366088
Nice try kiddo. They just finished remodeling the Regal near us, and this reserved seating is entirely new.
>>
>>79366195
Maybe you didn't understand my post because your iq is in the single digits. Reserved seating has always been a thing despite the fact that your shit local one you go to because it's cheap as fuck and you're poor as hell didn't do it. Don't even fucking reply to me it's clear you don't know anything about anything and it's embarrassing to see your posts.
>>
>>79365980
>theater allows for single empty seats

Sounds like that theater chain is shit. My theater will not allow anyone to book seats in such a way that 1 seat is left alone, it's either 0 or 2+.
>>
>>79366322
Calm the autism kid
>>79366452
Yeah I've had bad experiences with Regal before, always dirty theatres and pricey tickets but this shit is the final straw.
>>
>>79366497
>going to disgusting theatres and paying out the ass for tickets

Oh but it's the reserved seating that really tips the scale. Fuck you you autistic piece of shit.
>>
File: I can't be doin with this.png (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
I can't be doin with this.png
90KB, 700x700px
>live in town with only 1 theater
>next closest theater is over 7 hours drive away
>it's super dirty, run by 15 year olds, tiny screen, shitty chairs, sound system is so quiet you can't even hear the movie over the sound of popcorn
>still 15 bucks a ticket
>still somehow packed on weekends

You're better off watching Camrips on your laptop. I hate when city dwellers complain about their theaters when hundreds of millions of people worldwide have to deal with small town shit houses. I love everything else about my town, but this is just painful.
>>
>>79366606
Lol :)
>>
>>79366794
>>79366497
>>79366452
>only 3 posters in the thread
>this guy is either OP posing as someone else to act like people are interested in his thread or is the guy claiming his theater has reserved seating only to post again about how shitty it is

Which is it I wonder
>>
>>79366794
I live in a small town too, this big chain theatre is the only one we have and unfortunately quite literally our only choice.
>>
>>79366858
Most of the posts are me (OP) responding to the other people's posts.
>>
>>79366861
>>79366794
>>79366881
samefag
>>
>not being a member of the "wait for BluRay Rip" Masterrace

There's absolutely no reason to see movies right away, it isn't like the 90s where you had to wait years for it to get a home release - if it even gets one. These days its 3-5 months then it's everywhere.
>>
>>79367063
>ip counter still never went up
>OP is STILL making posts pretending to be other people because nobody has posted in his thread save for 2 people

Your thread is over 30 minutes old, it's not going anywhere just let it go
>>
>>79365980
reserved seating has been a thing for at least 10 years where i live
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.