[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any indications that Esthers child could possibly not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the-young-pope.jpg (69KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
the-young-pope.jpg
69KB, 1280x738px
Are there any indications that Esthers child could possibly not belong to her husband in the swiss guard?

Other than the fact she fucked a priest.
>>
>>79364379
No. Pius really did cure their sterilization. If this and Sister Antonia's death weren't enough to convince you that's he's a genuine saint, tonight's episode will remove all doubts.
>>
>>79364518
I'm only on episode 6
>>
Since we're having The Young Pope discussion. can someone explain to me how the fuck did Gutierrez turn gay? I thought he had a tryst with Esther, then in the last episode he suddenly proclaims that he's a fag. What the fug
>>
>>79365368
>I thought he had a tryst with Esther

When was that ever implied?

When Voiello was blackmailing him about his alcoholism, he hinted that there was another secret, then he hinted at it again when talking to Lenny in the garden. In episode 9 the gay kid in the liquor store hit on him, so he must have known he was gay since because of gaydar. It felt a little out of nowehere when I first watched the show, but upon rewatching there were a few, admittedly very small hints toward it.
>>
>>79365600

Didn't he tell Lenny that he was gay though
>>
>>79365631
Yes, Gutierrez did in episode 10. Lenny may have suspected it prior, as he was aware that Gutierrez had been abused (which is why he sent him to America to begin with).
>>
>>79365368
>I thought he had a tryst with Esther

That wasn't Gutierrez, that was another priest
>>
What priest did she fuck?
I don't remember that happening at all.
>>
>>79365784
In the scene just before Lenny meets Esther the priest leading her to him goes to kiss her
>>
>>79365784
Voiello brings it up when he's trying to manipulate her.
>>
>>79365368
That was the pope's butler.
>>
>>79364379

One of two routes the show can take

>it was all coincidence and Lenny is not a saint after all
>clear that Lenny wanted to be with a devoted woman
>That baby was prayed into being by Lenny
>"We are sons of god, not fathers."
>Lenny is like a father to the baby and cucks the dad
>>
>>79365848
>>79365833
Definitely gonna need to re-watch before season 2 .
>>
>>79365784
Valente
>>
>>79365934
That would be terrible. The 1st season portrayed Pius XIII as a genuinely good person at heart and it would be a shame to destroy that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.