[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Sunny episode? I nominate The Gang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Always_Sunny.jpg (47KB, 550x341px) Image search: [Google]
Always_Sunny.jpg
47KB, 550x341px
What's the best Sunny episode?

I nominate The Gang Hits the Road.
>>
franks pretty woman
>>
The Gang Dines Out
>>
>>79362408
The Gang Dines Out is my absolute favorite.
>>
File: its always PC in philly.png (219KB, 635x1414px) Image search: [Google]
its always PC in philly.png
219KB, 635x1414px
>>79362408
"The Gang Fires Every Straight White Male Because it's 2016" is my favorite
>>
>>79362408
this show is straight up cancer and if you're still watching it you need to leave
>>
Reynolds vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense
>>
>>79364042

a. lost a bit of respect for the guy there. Hiring peoples hould be based on their skills only..

b. does this explain why the new series feels a bit 'off'? charity-hired [women] writers?
>>
The Gang Wrestles for the Troops

>>79363004
this would be my second pick
>>
The gang gets trapped

That fucking ending with the vase had me in stitches.

Not the best episode but frank going down that water slide had me in tears on the recent season...

Also why the fuck is charlie and kinda dee the only one getting work when dennis is probably one of the more funny ones without having to be too over the top
>>
File: 1403503810265.jpg (12KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403503810265.jpg
12KB, 245x200px
>>79364042
>tfw it matters more what race and gender you're hiring instead of how talented they actually are
I'm not against diversity, but people have their priorities all screwed up. Funny enough, it seems more racist and sexist to hire someone based on their skin color and gender alone. But I guess we have to please the PC culture. Wouldn't want to offend anyone with our show about trashy sociopathic white people who curse and yell alot.
>>
>>79364301

"I'm gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a a peep"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.