[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROTIP: if you prefer left over right you don't belong here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: killbill12.jpg (46KB, 616x502px) Image search: [Google]
killbill12.jpg
46KB, 616x502px
PROTIP: if you prefer left over right you don't belong here and should go back to rёddit.
>>
FTFY: if you like Tarantella you should go back to rebbit
>>
Doesn't everyone agree that Uma vs Daryl Hannah is the best fight in the movies?

That is Part 2.
>>
both excellent, and really one film but yes

2 has the heart which makes it work
>>
What if I think they are both shit? Where should I go then?
>>
Pt. 2 is boring bullshit
>>
>>79360957

Back to R*ddit
>>
>>79360876

OP's image depicts a single film. Thus, it is impossible to speak of "preferring one to the other", as a singular, indivisible whole has been presented for our consideration.

also David Carradine's death scene is cringey and stupid as fuck. "whoops guess I gotta walk five steps now hehe villain's gotta die now *ded* :^). Like, he could have just stayed in his chair and never walked any steps.
>>
one is better but >>79360940 is true
>>
Was there original cut where Bill was already dead when the bride got to him? I didn't watch this for years and remember hearing something about Bill dying from auto-erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>79361063
He would have died anyway? She wanted to kill him. It's like you didn't even watch the movie.
>>
>>79360876
they both are shit
>>
>>79361063
>cringey

Comment dropped
>>
>>79361063
He was dead anyway, why would he stay seated.
>>
>>79361107

David Carradine, the actor, died from auto-erotic asphyxiation lol. Strangely would have fit in a Tarantino film.
>>
>>79360876
Left if you prefer Kung Fu movies
Right if you prefer Westerns

Both are great in different ways
>>
>>79361108

Would you walk willingly to your own death in the service of the plot? No, you would instead attempt to stay alive.

Clearly the last step called for was for the bride to grab Bill's legs and make him walk the five steps.
>>
>>79361063
>Like, he could have just stayed in his chair and never walked any steps.
Kinda missing the point of the whole scene there buddy.
>>
>>79361063
This, it's like when people get shot in movies, why even look down at the wound? If you don't see it it cant kill you.
>>
>>79361250

Because Bill respected the Bride and her master. She was taught a move that even Bill himself never learned. Their master saw more in the Bride and taught her the move. When she used it on Bill, he knew he was defeated. The only honorable thing to do would be to take his last steps.
>>
>>79361298

That's bullshit, you're full of shit.

>le nobility
>le do what the movie logic requires
>>
>>79361828

What? This is like basic screenwriting. Did you really not understand what's going on in a Tarantino movie? It's pretty straightforward. You should go back to your capeshit threads.
>>
>>79360956
>>79361063
>>79361069
I have been listening to this stupid factoid for so many years already... and it is just full of shit.

No matter what Tarantino says, these are 2 films. They were released at different times, and they were edited to be 2 separate films. By this logic, then I cannot hate Star Wars episode I, because it is "the same film" as Episode II and III.

Regardless of that, the truth is that when a film is over 2 hours, you CAN criticize it by parts. And well, in the end, Vol 1 was an action masterpiece, unique storytelling, great characters, different aesthetics, etc. Meanwhile, Vol 2 was very plain, while it had a flashback, it was mostly linear and just boring. The Tarantinesque chat at the end between the Bride and Bill wasn't even compelling as in his other films.
>>
>>79360876
If you think of Kill Bill as two separate movies that can be compared with one another you don't belong here and should go back to rёddit.
>>
>>79362042
>By this logic, then I cannot hate Star Wars episode I, because it is "the same film" as Episode II and III.
no
>>
>>79362042
>Star Wars episode I, because it is "the same film" as Episode II and III.

Lol nigga what
they weren't made at the same time and they weren't supposed to be consumed as one film.
>>
You might be drawn to think Vol. 2 is better because it has deeper themes but it doesnt really works without Vol. 1 setting up the mood first
>>
You can't separate them. Watch the edit that puts them together.

They're one film, and while not Tarantinos best, it's certainly up there.
>>
Yeah, i did a rewatch a couple months ago back to back, the fun 4 hours or whatever and that's the best way to watch it.
>>
>>79362276
>fun

*full, but fun works too
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.