[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about The Americans. I'm just finishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The_Americans.jpg (42KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
The_Americans.jpg
42KB, 565x318px
Let's talk about The Americans. I'm just finishing up the last 3rd of season 4 and I've loved every episode so far, but I don't know anyone who watches it aside from my roommates. Anyone here excited for season 5?
>>
File: K'nuckles_shrug.png (130KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
K'nuckles_shrug.png
130KB, 512x384px
>>79360811
>Anyone here excited for season 5?

Eeeeh...I guess? It's something to watch.
>>
>>79360811
Its a good show, but by the end of Season 4 you are basically rooting for their daughter to catch a dose of polonium.
>>
File: 1483538402307.png (485KB, 1066x522px)
1483538402307.png
485KB, 1066x522px
>>79360811
I honestly want them all to die, what a bunch of delusional mother fuckers, one or more of their children should be killed off.
>>
>>79361123
I was hoping her snitching on her parents to Pastor Tim would cause some real shit, but instead now she's spying on them to make sure they don't rat out her parents. Maybe Henry will smarten up and catch on soon.
>>
So I was right, no one's watching this show. It's so good though, I can't understand why no one talks about it.
>>
>>79361940

>I can't understand why no one talks about it.

Hard to discuss the show when /tv/ will just focus on "muh cuckolding" and "muh black bull"
>>
>>79361940
Its a well shot period drama that is more or less grounded in reality.

Imo, it could do with more nuts & bolts spy stuff instead of all the family drama bullshit it tends to focus upon.

The fucking cultish seminar stuff is likewise over weighted.
>>
>>79362239
you're right. i saw another Americans thread and it was overrun with pissed off racists, mad that Elizabeth had a black boyfriend in season 1.
>>
>>79360811
>tfw I still haven't seen the final season.
>>
It's the best currently airing show, and I'm excited for the last two seasons of it.
>>
>>79361940
because it's not popular enough for the contrarians to flame it and it's not bad enough to laugh at. It's just a solid show and autism can't find much worth complaining about.
>>
I can't wait for Paige's first kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFF4df2V8J4
>>
>>79360811
Sick of the daughter, she's ruining the show.
>>
I know it's going to happen, but I can't wait until the family gets destroyed by the final season.

Nina's death was the beginning of the fall of the big characters
>>
Americans are subhuman with double digit iq..Next question
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.