[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no friends with which to watch and discuss Television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>tfw no friends with which to watch and discuss Television & Film
>>
>tfw no board to discuss Television & Filmâ„¢
>>
Stop watching friend simulators
Start lifting
Go outside
Socialize
>>
>tfw friends are all plebs who talk about How I Met Your Mother and Marvel and other pleb garbage
>>
I have friends the problem is they are all so turbo pleb, when I even try and discuss things like subtext, allegory, philsophy with them they just don't even get it.
>>
>>79356772
how do you socialize?
isn't it autistic to walk up to some rando and start talking to them?
I hate when people do that to me
>>
>he doesnt have at least 1 red pilled friend to discuss jew treachery and other subversive themes with.
>>
>>79356813
Learn about body language
There's a lot of people who are friendly and open to everyday small talk conversation
>>
>>79356772
Keep watching what you like
Live your life how you want to
>>
>>79356772
>tfw I lift but it only makes me less social

Full srs my weekend has been spent waiting for a new upload.
I got up 3 hours ago and watched RLM reruns and then previously recorded, then read an interview given by Mike and Jay, then looked through the Patreon page

>their next upload will be another Re:View

Fuck. Guess I should go eat breakfast.
>>
bretty
good
.com

watch twd tonight with us
>>
>>79356813
>I hate when people do that to me
Why?
>>
What's RLM?
>>
>>79356884
>Full srs my weekend has been spent waiting for a new upload.
>I got up 3 hours ago and watched RLM reruns and then previously recorded, then read an interview given by Mike and Jay, then looked through the Patreon page
RLM fans are fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1477579702898.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477579702898.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>79356879
>Live your life how you want to
>>
>>79356922
They talk to me at the cash register or some shit. Just ring up my groceries and let me go away
>>
>>79356709
>watching internet critics
>watching internet critics who review Star Wars and superhero movies
>...
>>
>>79356945
Gay shit for numale rëdditors
>>
>>79356945
The cancer killing this board
>>
>>79356971
he's right you know
life is meaningless
>>
>>79357838
Pretty much so just do whatever.

It's not like having a bunch of friends means anything other than that you don't really like yourself so you need others to validate your existence and worth for you, but having a bunch of idiots like you doesn't really do that because people like a bunch of stupid shit anyways.
>>
>>79356709
What would happen if any of the RLM crew (except Jack and Beardfat) died? Would they shut down? They don't have any other source of income, but it would be too awkward to go on
>>
>>79358579
They'd call you up and ask you to fill the void in their hearts.
>>
>>79356709
>tfw no friends
>>
>>79358678
Why do you feel like you need friends?
>>
>>79358705
I don't, haven't really had friends since high school, a girlfriend would be nice, I'd even settle for a good trap...;_;
>>
>>79356922
Most countries that aren't the USA are like that, small talk is retarded to them
>>
>>79358774
But why? Just like yourself and be your own best friend. Other people suck. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>79358793
I refuse to engage in any sort of conversation with anyone unless we have been formally introduced by a mutual acquaintance.
>>
>>79358579
We have contingencies in place.
>>
>>79358843
But anon I can't suck my own dick, I can barely lick the tip
>>
>>79358939
Why would you need to suck your own dick? Is your hand broken or something? Just jerk off.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.