[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never see Michael Richards playing in Sopranos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: comedyMichael_Richards.jpg (336KB, 1536x1208px) Image search: [Google]
comedyMichael_Richards.jpg
336KB, 1536x1208px
>tfw you'll never see Michael Richards playing in Sopranos

Post your dream casts that can't happen anyomore.
>>
HE'S A MOOLIE
>>
THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A COCKSUCKA
>>
I'm not a made guy, that's what so insane about this
>>
[Kramer bursts through the door of Jerry's apartment]
>[Jerry] Hey how was your trip to New Jersey?
>[Kramer] Oh. it was interesting [flashes new watch]
>Hey, where you get that from?
>My new buddy, Tony.
>what is that, cartier? must be worth thousands of dollars
>you bet, buddy
>Well how did this happen?
>I was sat outside at this deli and I overhear these fellas talking about a job they have back in the city, so I tell them about me. Next thing you know, were having dinner at this place.. Velsuvio's I think.
>Isn't that a mob hang out? ITS IN THE NEWS KRAMER
>Jerry. Theyre just friendly people. They gave me this watch and I said I'd help them out of a jam back here in the city.
>oh here we go. What are you doing for them?
>They just asked me to pay this guy in the city a visit.
>Dont you see Kramer!? "pay this guy a visit?!" Youre doing their wetwork!
>[Kramer pauses]
>You realise what youre doing, Kramer?! Youre part of the mafia
>[Kramer, shaken] evidently
>>
>your nto going to believe this one jerr
>you know the guy that moved in to the apartment down the hall?
>hes a nigger jerr
>a nigger
>>
>>79356660
Kek'd
>>
>>79356173
HE'S A NIGGER
>>
>>79356723
>>79356647
>>79356421

Kek. Do you think he is legit racist or it was a rage moment? His apology also seemed too fake to me.
>>
>>79356660
classic episode
>>
> it's a "Constanza becomes addicted to /tv/ in a misguided attempt to grow his film knowledge so he can impress a big movie buff chick" episode
>>
>>79357177
Who gives a fuck other than complete cunts.
Kramer dindu nuffin, he a good boy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.