[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped this show years ago, have any of the more recent seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Southparks19dvdcover.jpg (19KB, 273x364px) Image search: [Google]
Southparks19dvdcover.jpg
19KB, 273x364px
Dropped this show years ago, have any of the more recent seasons been standing out?
>>
>>79346933
the new one wasnt very good. but the previous 2 were alright. but no, its mostly been shit since 2005
>>
>>79346933
No.
>>
S19 was good, it was very anti-PC, but skip S20, they backtrack & tell you to accept PC & just vote Hillary
>>
>>79346933
No. It's just stuff based around current politics that's pointless to watch after the topic is no longer fresh.
>>
This season was not good.

Past 3 seasons now have been toying with the idea of a continuous storyline throughout the whole seasons.

First one did it mildly. Good season.

Second one went farther, was still ok.

Last one took it to the extreme, almost no one-shot episodes. Awful.
>>
>>79346933
you did nothing wrong
>>
>>79346979
>DUDE WHY DONT THEY PANDER EXCLUSIVELY TO MY POLITICAL BELIEFS LMAO
kys mental midget
>>
The Tweek & Craig yaoi episode was the last one I found funny. There's usually 1-2 good episodes a season and the rest are shit.
>>
>>79346933
Season 20 is unbelievably bad.
So bad that even the writers have said they need to stop serializing it.

Wouldn't be surprised if season 20 just disappears and they ignore that it even happened.
>>
File: matt-stone.png (178KB, 266x624px) Image search: [Google]
matt-stone.png
178KB, 266x624px
>>79346933
D R O P P E D
>>
i liked 19 desu

20 was a fucking catastrophe
>>
this past season is the worst one they've ever done the past ten season have been a mix of good and bad episodes
>>
Season 18 was fun and good, Season 19 however was great.

However, while Season 20 has A FEW good episodes, it's mostly a mess.
>>
Season 19 was good. Season 20 was good for a few episodes and I actually found the member berry thing kind of funny (sue me) but it fell apart about halfway in. It's clear as day that they literally didn't expect Trump to win and had to tear apart whatever larger plot they had planned because they didn't have any kind of plan B
>>
I haven't watched southpark since High School, 6 years ago.
>>
>>79346979
What did you think of the Safe Space episode?
>>
>>79346933
No. While the series has always had topical jokes these last few seasons have relied on it so much for both plot and humor they become outdated in less than a year. Rewatching every episode is like going back to that Warcraft one now.
>>
I despise the arc structure. I want good standalone episodes full of jokes again. Not mild jokes drawn out over the length of an entire fucking season.
>>
Newest season sucked. There was like 5 good jokes the entire season, and each of the serial plots sucked. Cartman's character was different and worked for like one episode, then was unfunny and annoying up until the end. Fuck season 20
>>
The old stuff still holds up in my book but I've been so disappointed with the last two seasons

Actually, I did enjoy the gun control episode recently, but I mostly keep watching in a desperate attempt to recapture the old joy
>>
>>79346933
16 was stand out for how absolutely fucking awful it was.
>>
This show took a nose dive a long time ago. Honestly only the first few seasons are kino
>>
>>79346979
this desu senpai
>>
>>79346979

When did they suggest voting for Hillary? They seemed to be mocking her just as much. That said, I didn't pay very close attention to this season since it was basically the same episode 10 times, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>79348714
...Did you really not know this? That's the whole reason Kyle has so many jew jokes, because he's based on Matt.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.