[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what extraordinary achievement, when you think that the pyramids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

>what extraordinary achievement, when you think that the pyramids and the great valley of the kings and the sphinx were all manufactured by men with skin almost as dark as my own.

What did he mean by this?
>>
WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>79346554
Well, they wuz.
>>
>>79346538
That egyptians had skin almost as dark as his own
>>
>>79346538
Context?
>>
No fucking way this is actual dialogue
>>
>>79346538
"Black people are better than white people."
>>
>>79346538
only kek, I can't believe subsaharan nogs are this delusional.
>>
>>79346538
in any case that should matter to the modern egiptians, why don't blacks go there to vomit their fantasy revisionism?
>>
>>79346592
whitebois finna btfo by our heritage

>>79346611
starts at 9:30, watchu gonna do bout it whitey?
>>
Hard to know if he believes it or not since the entire conversation was clearly a power play on his part.
>>
>>79346656
Laugh at the thought that some dumb ass is going to think this is historical in any fashion and try to pass it off as such in the future.
>>
Ancient Egypt was a multicultural society, why is this so hard for people to believe. You had brown ones, white ones, and black ones
>>
>>79346667
Yeah, it looked like he was trying to poke at them a bit and get under their skin.

But that's probably lost on a lot of people here who are just chimping out over him saying egyptians were black.
>>
File: 1458946039308.png (188KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1458946039308.png
188KB, 327x316px
>be Egyptian
>found out there are niggers in the USA who claim my history
>>
>>79346743
Arguably, mostly black and white ones. The brown ones didn't show up until later, waving a shitty green flag and Arabing up the place.

>inb4 muh Jewish slaves

Didn't happen.
>>
>>79346831
Neither are mutually exclusive
>>
I wonder if Catipillar cranes and forklifts pat themselves on the back for work done by engineers.
>>
>>79346538
I'm not really sure why he thinks niggers being slaves in Egypt is a big achievement.
>>
>>79346876
>live in the same spot as people did 1000s of years ago
>it's my history even though I'm not necessarily directly related to anyone who mattered
What's the point of trying to claim "muh history" if you were probably related to some plebe who did nothing but scratch his balls and impregnate people
Yeah, your ancestors were around (maybe) but that doesn't mean they did anything important
>>
File: Screenshot_20170210-150020.png (477KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170210-150020.png
477KB, 720x1280px
>>79346538
Hmmmmmmmm..
>>
File: 1984.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1984.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>79346538
>Misquote - Egyptian people of Greek/Mediterranean appearance lived in Egypt at the time of the pyramids

>Rectify

>Should read - Egyptian people of black skin and sub Saharan African origin lived in Egypt at the time of the pyramids
>>
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>79347251
there it is
>>
>how to trigger pasty /pol/ virgins

Here they come out of the woodwork, shame about their dicks
>>
>>79347307

Is that you Barack? You really need to get a job friendo, can't shit post on a Mongolian Tapestry weaving Groupchat all day.
>>
Why do black people want to be pharohs so bad?
Do they not realize that the ancient Egyptians were the original crackers, literally using the whip constantly on their slaves well before whitey?
American slaves had it bad but at least they just picked cotton, they didn't have to construct giant stone monuments in the middle of the desert that are so huge and precise that modern understanding still can't explain quite how it was possible.
>>
>>79347386
If you're a slave and you know you're gonna be worked to death within 5 years, would you rather it be a giant fucking monument or some plants that'll just wind up being some European ladies panties one day? I'll take the monument, at least my "work" will endure.
>>
>>79347507
if black slaves all died within 5 years of singing in the fields pretending to work then how come we still have black people?
>>
File: Atlantic-slave-trade-1500-1900.jpg (166KB, 1203x768px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantic-slave-trade-1500-1900.jpg
166KB, 1203x768px
>>79347538
>if black slaves all died within 5 years of singing in the fields pretending to work then how come we still have black people?
Slaves imported to the US didn't die off that quickly, but ones that went to the Caribbean often did. That's why they needed so many more - the population wasn't self sustaining.
>>
>>79347538
Fucking like rabbits to overcompensate. Why do you think athletes are mostly black dude? Survival of the fittest, keeping the physically strong alive long enough to pass on their genes.
>>
>>79347175
HOL UP
>>
>>79347507
>worked to death within 5 years

That was the Indians on sugar plantations in the Caribbean. Why do you think they had to start importing Africans in the first place?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.