[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So his endgame is that only damaged people get to live in his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: p0ni4fe5j1zx.jpg (263KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
p0ni4fe5j1zx.jpg
263KB, 800x1187px
So his endgame is that only damaged people get to live in his world right?

Why didn't he make sure he wasn't abducting damaged people?
>>
>>79344862
better question, why doesn't he just torture and release people, that would make them purified wouldn't it? why'd he kill those 2 girls?
>>
>>79344862
well she wasn't "supposed" to be in the car with those two girls, it was an out of routine situation
>>
>>79344934
>why'd he kill those 2 girls?
he was hungry
>>
more like why did they make a movie about a dude with split personalities then only give him like 3 personalities?
>>
>>79344862
>>79344934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

the twist is, it's a piece of shit
>>
>>79346746
>still shilling your awful review
your review is as shit as the movie
>>
>>79345067
>Psychologist keeps saying how nobody respects DID as a real disorder that needs to be treated properly
>Shamalan made the film show DID in a completely bullshit and comical way

That's some meta shit desu
>>
>>79346765
u could say it's
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>79344934
He only abducted people to feed "the beast" personality that manifests every so often

>>79344862
He said he followed the 2 girls around, can't remember why he chose them specificly, but the abused girl wasn't supsoed to be there

>>79346746
>>79346765
I wouldn't say it's a bad experience first time around, but theres no rewatch value to it like all of shamalans movies. So in that sense yeah it was terrible
>>
>>79347026
I would definitely say it's a bad experience any time you watch it. It's a crap movie with shot to hell pacing jarringly switching from the girls to the psychiatrist to dumb flashbacks which set up a character who gets no resolution. it has your usual laughably bad character actions and dialogue that every shyamalan movie past Unbreakable has. It also doesn't even have the charm or R rating of a beautiful trainwreck like The Happening, it's just boring and bizarre like After Earth
>>
>>79345067
we saw like 5 of his 23. showing more would probably get clumsy. suicide squad y'know, try fit in too many characters and it gets messy.
>>
Kinda unrelated, but MC is dead meat if it werent for that granny's handkerchief. It really is a weird act from Dr. Fletcher, though. I knew she had doubts about Kevin, but sticking a handkerchief in door crevices? What, did she already think beforehand Kevin was going to lock her too? He was going to release her if only she didn't opened doors.
>>
>>79346746
When will this faggot be banned already for shilling his garbage videos every thread?
>>
>Painting a man with mental illness as the villain
GG shamalamadingdong, oldest play in the book.
>>
>>79347617
>too many characters and its gets messy
So like actual DID then.
>>
It's just not that great of a movie, OP.
Nothing to think over.
>>
File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
>>79344862
>So his endgame is that only damaged people get to live in his world right?
Really makes you think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.