[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dat let's pretend we are animals scene >Dat use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>Dat let's pretend we are animals scene
>Dat use of the color yellow
>Dem asses and bouncy tits
>Dat never before done twist

Is this, dare I say it, pure unfiltered kinograpgy?
>>
Wait
Why was there bouncing tits n ass?
>>
File: 5720_TP_00072R.jpg (39KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
5720_TP_00072R.jpg
39KB, 660x350px
>>79344763
>>
post screen pictures of ass and tits!
>>
>>79344864
I'm trying to discuss kino here man, go watch the movie then we'll talk
>>
>>79344971
you lure me in your thread with ass and tits and don't deliver
i am disappointed in you
>>
>didn't even mention the KINO dance scene
>>
>>79344525
I remember getting real angry when people in the theater laughed at Hedwig. His character is not meant to be funny.
>>
>>79345086
Yes, yes he is. He's a likable kid

Sort of evil, but likable
>>
>>79345121
If you laughed at Hedwig then you missed the point of his character. He is meant to be a representation of innocence Kevin lost at the hands of his mother. He invokes a feeling of sadness and loss, not humor.
>>
>>79345086
He was meant to be funny at times, specifically when he kissed her. But yeah I guess this point >>79345241 went right over people's head.
>>
>>79344525

what was the twist?

that it was set in the same universe as unbreakable? i don't know if that really counts as a "twist"
>>
>>79344525
good god people liked this like really? i just dont get dogshit nowadays
>>
>>79344525

so was she about to tell on her uncle in the end when she was in the cop car? why did ding dong leave it ambiguous?
>>
>>79345329
It's a sequel anon. Superpowers are real.

>>79345364
Contribute to the discussion anon, tell me why didn't you like it?

>>79345372
Yeah, but I don't think it was ambiguous at all, just implied.
>>
File: BigBIrd.jpg (5KB, 175x168px) Image search: [Google]
BigBIrd.jpg
5KB, 175x168px
>>79345329
>thought you were joking
>that's actually the twist
>>
The half black chick honestly had the best ass I've seen in a long time.

Thank you based Shamalamadingdong.
>>
>>79345329

Everyone calls it a twist, but it's more of a reveal. Sort of like "I'd like to talk to you about the avengers initiative". Except, no one saw this one coming.
>>
>current year
>youngfags still falling for t. dusk salami's bullshit

Yep, this is /tv/
>>
>>79345639
Too bad they only showed it for like 4 seconds. Sad!
>>
i didn't really love it but considering the shit shaymalan has put out there in the last decade this is definitely an improvement. it's actually making money too. probably his first film to make a profit since signs or the village.

i thought mcavoy did a good job though. it could have been a total shitshow with a lesser actor in that role.
>>
Can someone explain to me how it fits into shyalaman's other movies? more specifically that found footage one?
>>
>>79345811
I thought he was great. I think if they casted anyone besides macavoy and the main girl the movie would've been shit.
>>
>>79345811

now we get to see the Battle of The Baldies.
>>
>>79344525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
it sucked
>>
>>79345931
Holy shit didn't realize they are all bald. But if gets a sequel the Beast will probably have long hair since that is how the others described him.

I was disappointed when he didn't turn into a werewolf desu senpai
>>
>>79345963
>Shilling your own Jewtube channel
>>
I cringed through most of the movie before I couldn't take it anymore and left the theatre. Been a long time since a movie was so bad I had to leave.
>>
>>79346122
>tfw to intelligent for kino
>>
>>79345968

Same actually. Was kinda dreading whether the whole Beast thing was real or not, and if it was, how shit would hit the fan. Keep in mind though, I went into the film almost completely oblivious. I thought it was just going to be another kidnap thriller, but with Shamalamadingdong directing.
>>
File: 1476195236956.jpg (43KB, 818x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476195236956.jpg
43KB, 818x827px
>mfw Unbreakable Cinematic Universe
>>
hnnnng that brown qt

urge to COLONIZE intensifies
>>
>>79346561
Personally, I thought the main girl was absolutely gorgeous. I-Is this what it's like to have a waifu?
>>
>>79346594

>>79344811
yeah shes got a weird hot thing going on. i see the appeal.

jesus her tits were jigglin' in that final scene.
>>
File: oh_baby.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
oh_baby.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>79346786
>mfw everytime she lost a layer of clothing
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.