[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im late as fuck but i just watched this awesome movie how would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

im late as fuck but i just watched this awesome movie

how would you get rid of it /tv/?
>>
>>79344463
>asking /tv/ how they'd get rid of it
>implying anyone on /tv/ would be in a position to receive the curse / demon in the first place
>>
>>79344463
I would have sex with it
>>
>>79344463
Fck a lady boi in Thailand
>>
go to a city in europe with lots of tourists, get several people from all over the world and start an orgy then make everyone go back to their countries and go back to the states, keep one of the cursed people with you, take turns sleeping and if they see it again just repeat the procedure, it should take years each time
>>
Fuck someone who travel's for a living
>>
>>79344463
you cant. the thing is a metaphor for shit taste and unfortunately its following you now
>>
>relocate to somewhere on the otherside of the world
>takes a decade to walk to you assuming it can walk along the bottom of the ocean
>fly back when it arrives
>>
>go to africa
>condom up and fuck a communal whore
>gets passed on to hundreds
etc
>>
>>79344463
why are people assuming it can't take a plane? the movie showed its smart and knows what electricity is, etc
>>
File: sully.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sully.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>79344705

>you're a funny guy anon
>>
>director has said it's too smart to walk into any traps
>it will walk onto a plane if you fly to another country
>people still think they can outsmart it

Even if you manage to pass it on, and even if they manage to pass it on too... you'll still always be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life, never getting a good night's sleep again.
>>
>fuck an astronaut right before it goes into space

checkmate it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.