[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't read the book, Why does he go on rampage, kills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: anch.png (679KB, 737x531px) Image search: [Google]
anch.png
679KB, 737x531px
I haven't read the book,
Why does he go on rampage, kills off his partners or is it how he does all his jobs?
>>
>>79335719
>kills off his partners

When? If you mean the guys in the motel
>that's foolish, you pick the one right tool

That's just how he works.
>>
>>79335880
He starts with killing anyone who got in his way, Then he kills off 2 guys at the mexican scene who were his allies.
>>
>>79335719
Whats that haircut called?
>>
>>79337133
Looks like something a child would end up doing when cutting their own hair
>>
>>79335880
He killed the two guys who brought him to the shootout scene, gave him the transmitter and told him all about the job. Its pretty safe to assume they were his liaisons between him and Melvin in the office.

He went rogue straight off the bat.
>>
>>79337133
senor wonka
>>
>>79335988
Someone with as much experience as him probably learned that trust is a bad thing. If those two guys got caught they would've probably ratted him out. So trust no one becomes no witnesses.
>>
>>79337546

But then no one would ever hire him, if he kills his handlers, his boss, his partners etc.

Unless your saying this was his last job, but he doesn't seem the type to retire.
>>
>>79335719
>>79337278

He was hired to recover the money by the people who were buying drugs from the mexicans. He kills the mexicans at the hotel because they're trying to get the money anyway. After this the hotel guy (who was the middle-man between Anton and the top money guy, who doesn't appear in the movie) hires Welles to maybe finish the job instead. Anton sees this as an insult, implying he isn't good enough to deliver, so he kills both Welles and hotel guy. But he is also an amoral sociopath who has no troubles killing others (like that guy he killed just to get his car. Or the policeman. Fun fact: he let himself get arrested that time only to see how easy it would be to escape.)

In the book, after the car crash, he does deliver the money to its owner, who despite the carnage appreciates the fact that Anton delivered on the job, and it's implied next time he'll just hire him directly, no more middle men.
>>
>>79337607
Would seem like the perfect chance to retire with that money and all, but you're right it's not really his type.

I guess I don't know why he killed those two guys.
>>
>>79337910

Read the book, retard.
>>
>>79337959
Great idea! This is the perfect board to discuss books!
>>
>>79337975

Let me guess... You're american, right?
>>
>>79335988
Those people were not his allies. From what I remember the guy who hired him just also hired them. Meaning that they would get whatever bounty if they killed him first. So you can see why he was a little pissed.
>>
>>79335719
The guy was fucking psycho. The entire movie was about that psychotic killer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.