[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm not wearing hockeypads! Fuck off!" >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: NEtjQZF3tZt7xv_1_a.jpg (147KB, 1200x631px) Image search: [Google]
NEtjQZF3tZt7xv_1_a.jpg
147KB, 1200x631px
>"I'm not wearing hockeypads! Fuck off!"
>all the amateur Batman rip-offs get picked off one by one in a matter days
>Bruce is only able to be the Batman because of his billions, because of the military grade tech he gets from his company and because he was trained by a league of ninja assassins
>???
>"Oh wait, Batman is actually a symbol and I wanted to show that anyone can be Batman"
>leaves the Batcave and his old suit to Joseph Gordon Robin AKA regular cop with no money and no skills
>fucks off to Italy with his roastie

What did Bruce meme by this?
>>
BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>79331769
>>leaves the Batcave and his old suit to Joseph Gordon Robin AKA regular cop with no money and no skills

Not to mention he's scrawny as fuck.
>>
>>79331769
These Nolan flicks were a joke.

>Yeah, this cop i don't actually know but have exchanged a couple passing words with seems like an alright guy, whatevs, here's the keys to my multibillion dollar arsenal with which one could do a LOT of damage kek good luck

One of thousands of stupid choices

If not for Ledger's 30 mins on screen or whatever, these movies would be judged much more fairly, i.e. worse
>>
>>79331769
He already gave everything for Gotham, he deserved it.
>>
>>79331898
>>79331898
Hearth Ledger's Joker was shit and was the inspiration for "DUDE EDGY AND SCARY JOKER" stories in the comics and those awful cosplayers.
>>
>>79331898
Yeah, Ledger's Joker made the last two films a huge "emperor's new clothes" situation.

TDK was an average crime film that had one of the characters dress up like a bat in a couple of scenes and TDKR was a huge FUCK YOU to the fans - but who was going to step out of the crowd and say that?
>>
>>79332306
Well, I agree in that it was not the Joker as such, more like random edgy hobo man, but even still he transcended the subpar material to deliver an involved, compelling performance.

>>79332393
Agreed
>>
It was nice for a change to see a Batman who doesn't end up in misery
>>
>>79332768
Eh i mean, Nolan has his cake and ate it too. He spent a decade in cartoonishly hyperbolic misery because....? Then got his fairy tale ending.
>>
>>79332306
HAHAHAHA
Le nice one, my contrary friend xD we sure trolled dem right LOL lmao
>>
>>79333360
>HAHAHAHA

Mr. J?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>79331769
TDKR is satire. If you haven't understood by now you'll never make it.
>>
>>79334101
This it's supposed to be """bad""" most plebs didnt gat it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.