[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have watched all the Mad Men episodes >There are no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: madmen.jpg (58KB, 811x600px) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
58KB, 811x600px
>I have watched all the Mad Men episodes
>There are no more Mad Men episodes to watch
>>
>>79329535

To bad you weren't here for the threads. Good time for once on /tv/.
>>
>>79329574
/scdp/ threads were god tier
>>
>>79329535

Watch them again. A lot of subtext and symbolism which can only be appreciated on rewatches.
>>
>>79329609
muh symblism
>>
>>79329607
Those threads, and justified threads were the best
>>
All the shows with the best threads are dead. Now it's just /got/ cancer and /pol/ shitposting.
>>
File: 1401384984866.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401384984866.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>79329649
>>
>>79329535
ive been thinking of watching this for awhile but ...
-its got that "connor" actor who assfucked the Angel series
-and i get the feeling its an alpha male quipfest

am i right /tv/?
>>
File: w2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
w2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>79329870
Season 1 is quipkino
>>
>>79329870
Shame about the first, he's really good in this series and makes one of the most interesting characters, that gets a lot of development.
And the second is kind of true but the show is also very comfy.
>>
>>79329870
fuck off turblopleb
>>
>when you finish a show or movie you love, that's it
>the universe is over
>there will never be any new information related to it ever again

worst sentimiento familia
>>
>>79329932
>>79329942
thanks anons, ill give it a chance
>>79329969
o_o ... really?
>>
>>79330014
Well this isn't true for all tv series or movie universes and sometimes it's even worse when they do add more stuff to it.

This is a stupid example but as a kid I loved The Fast and The Furious until after Tokyo Drift came out. I even got some obscure but official mobile phone game that had a story of what happened between the first and second movies. I thought that was pretty cool.
Then the series unexpectedly turned into guys jumping from planes to cars and other capeshit kind of stuff and that ruined it for me. But I guess people keep begging for more FnF movies.
>>
>>79330100
I hope you enjoy it. I started it in November and finished it a few weeks ago. Absolutely incredible. Not perfect, it has its flaws, but it's mise-en-scene, acting and writing are perfection. Well, except for the creators kid. He's a shit actor. But otherwise you'll love it. It took me five episodes to say I was hooked.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.