[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of how much better this show would be if Netflix had staggered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Stranger_Things_logo.png (156KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stranger_Things_logo.png
156KB, 728x400px
Think of how much better this show would be if Netflix had staggered the episode releases by a few days each so we could actually discuss it
>>
>>79328190
wahhhhhhhhh
wahhhhhhhhh
wahhhhhhhhh

how dare netflix actually give up the ability to watch shows how we want.
shame on them
>>
>>79328190
Season to should be set in Soviet Union tbqh
>>
>>79328326
Binge watching a show does mitigate the potential to see weaknesses.

I binged ST and The OA and (upon reflection) they are both mediocre shows, but I thought they were the shit while watching.
>>
>>79328366
Sometimes the journey is more important than the beginning.
>>
s2 should pay homage to slasher films from the 80s and the hooper trying to find out who the killer is.
>>
>>79328366
well then watch one show a week dumbass.
unlike the networks netflix actually gives you the ability to watch as much or as less as you like.
>>
Binge watching a show has been proven to actually ruin the experience.
>>
What was the final verdict on WW? Did we end up liking it, or hating it? I can't remember.
>>
>>79328421
If these shows drop on a Friday or Saturday they're betting on people marathoning the whole thing.
>>
>>79328190
Why don't we just arrange an 8 scheduled week re-watch with acompanying discussion thread right here on this board?

People used to do this sort of thing in fantasy novel fandoms while waiting for a new volume.
>>
hell no, thank god I don't have to wait a week to watch every episode
>>
Show took a nosedive when super girl started solving all the problems with her powers around like episode 4
>>
>>79328326
This
Stop being such a fag OP
>>
>>79328464
Yes they are but you don't have to
No one is forcing you to binge
>>
PUNCH NAZI'S IN THE FACE
>>
>>79328326
What You want matters shit all.
Its a bad publishing decision that makes your release window smaller and gives less time to build hype and a fan base.
Stranger things succeeded for other reasons even with this crippling start, but that in no way means its smart.

I dont like the weakly schedule, but i also wouldnt like entire season of tv shows coming out on one day.
Blink and you miss it,
>>
No. This is one of those shows where the only good episodes are in the beginning and end, followed by a ton of boring, slow moving conflicts.

And the ending was cliche shit. A girl powering up to defeat the evil bad monster? Come on.
>>
>>79329854
>>79328190
its was "world of warcraft: the series" and he castor died in the final dungeon raid.
>>
>wanting to talk about things with retards

Yes, imagine all the hilarious threads where people mangle quotes and ask what they meant. It'd be like jesse's dog from breaking bad!
>>
Netflix is aimed at the ADD generation who need instant gratification on everything. They are probably on their phones while watching everything anyway
>>
>>79328366
>Binge watching a show does mitigate the potential to see weaknesses.

Only if you're really fucking stupid.
>>
>>79328190
after following Westworld, and EVERY SINGLE FAN THEORY being correct, fuck discussions.

they take the fun out of everything.
>>
>get the ability to do whatever you want

>WAH, WAH, THIS SUCKS, TAKE MY CHOICES AWAY FROM ME WAH

... I really need to just hurry up and kill myself.
>>
>>79329582
because it's not new to us anymore and no one will do it
>>
>>79331647
>shrink ray
>correct

Half the shit in those threads weren't "fan theories" but simple fucking expository literacy.

Even by the end there were still people pretending teddy flood was just a really sneaky RPing human.
>>
File: strange.gif (2MB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
strange.gif
2MB, 500x247px
>>79331603
>HEY, LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE! WHAT ARE YOU, AN ALBINO NIGGER?

holy shit raimi
>>
>>79331706
See? It's not now nor was it ever funny.
>>
when is season 2 out?
>>
>>79328190

Having the opportunity to collectively discuss the plot and the possible outcomes and come up with alternative theories is the most fun part of watching a series.
>>
>>79331809
if you've got the 'tism maybe
>>
File: strangerthings8.jpg (380KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
strangerthings8.jpg
380KB, 1400x787px
>>79331742
>Mike: uhh lucas that's my bike.. you can't just steal it
>Lucas: fuck off sheeit bix lil white fuggin boi ill be back for nancy later mo fuckka

holy shit raimi
>>
File: elevens_feet.webm (551KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
elevens_feet.webm
551KB, 1920x960px
>>79331603
What's this shot trying to convey?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.