[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ben Affleck and Chris Terrio script >Matt Reeves as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Ben-Affleck.jpg (133KB, 1438x808px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck.jpg
133KB, 1438x808px
>Ben Affleck and Chris Terrio script
>Matt Reeves as the director
>Batfleck
2018 will be the year of UNJUST, mark my fucking words
>>
im really looking forward to this.
>>
File: 1485564355499.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485564355499.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
argo was shit
>>
>>79327111
>BvS will gross 2 billion easily, get 98% rating and fix everything wrong about MoS mark my words
>Suicide Squad will fix everything wrong with BvS mark my words
>Justice League will fix everything wrong about BvS and SS mark my words
>The Batman will fix everything wrong about the DCEU mark my words

We're in for a new dimension of JUST
>>
>>79327232
its def the most overrated. The Town and Gone Baby Gone are really good though.
>>
WB insider here.

Affleck will drop out completely after Justice League has been released. They are searching for a replacement now. Don't expect a new Batman solo film before 2019 at the absolute earliest.
>>
File: 1483601691679.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1483601691679.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>79327490
>Affleck will drop out completely after Justice League has been released
>Contracts don't exist
>>
>>79327571
Different anon here, Affleck isn't signed on to do The Batman. His contract is for Batman v Superman, Justice League 1 and Justice League 2. He could refuse to do The Batman and WB wouldn't be able to do anything.
>>
>>79327111
>Matt Reeves as the director
>>
>>79327111

>2018 will be the year of UNJUST

They have already pushed it back to 2019
>>
>>79327609
>Justice League 2
That'd be really awkward if he just dropped out on his solo movie before the shooting of the second JL even took place
>>
>>79327748
>really awkward
everything is already really awkward
>>
>>79327490
Oh fuck I heard the same thing

Announcement on Monday right?
>>
>>79327609
>>79327748
Justice League 2 was delayed because of The Batman. No word yet whether it will even be made. But if it is, Affleck is not going to be in it. I have no idea how they plan to write him out because Batman will be 100% alive at the end of the first JL film and there will be no re-shoots to change that.

Everything hinges on Wonder Woman and Justice League performing. If either of those two flop, WB will likely go back to the drawing board again for a fresh start.

Affleck has a contract for Justice League 2, yes, but it's not like the studio can hold a gun to his head and force him in front of the camera. Deals are broken all the time in this town. Now they are just trying to make sure that the split doesn't affect the B.O for Justice League and that everyone saves face.

t. WB insider again
>>
>BvS will be good I swear!
>it's garbage
>SS will be good I swear!
>it's beyond shit
>WW will be good I swear!

Just stop. Yes, one of these films might be good, but it'll be a "broken clock is right twice a day" situation. I want them to be good, I really do, but there's no reason to hype them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.